• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I decided this needed its own thread. Product of yours truly.
    Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

For the purposes of this document, the term "arms" shall be defined as any device, machine, object, or body part that can be wielded as a weapon.

For the purposes of this document, the term "keep and bear" shall be defined as owning, carrying, or using weapons of any sort for the purposes of self-defense, recreation, or defense of, or defense from the State.

For the purposes of this document, the term "militia" shall be defined as the collective body of citizens who exercise the right to keep and bear arms.

For the purposes of this document, the term "well-regulated" shall be defined as the condition of being in adequate working order. The term shall not ever be construed to mean "controlled by rules of the state."

For the purposes of this document, the term "infringed" shall be defined as any effort by the state to curb, prohibit, discourage, violate, encroach upon, or otherwise bother any legal citizen in their exercise of their right to keep and bear arms.

All legal citizens shall have arms to protect themselves. Any person in their own home or vehicle does not have the duty to retreat when confronted by an intruder, and has the right to use any force necessary, including deadly force, to defend life or property.

No city or state may pass a local ordinance infringing the right to bear arms. No publicly funded property shall pass a rule to infringe the right to carry or bear arms.

No permit shall be required to exercise the right to keep and bear arms by any legal citizen. There shall be no legal difference between a concealed or exposed weapon.

There shall be no legal difference between single-shot, semi-automatic, fully-automatic, laser, plasma, or phaser weapons. There shall be no legal difference between butter knives, popsicle sticks, box cutters, spring-loaded knives, butterfly knives, shanks, shivs, swords, sabers, razors, or any other bladed weapon.

No additional Sales Tax on weapons or ammunition shall be deemed constitutional. No license or permit shall be required to sell arms as hobby or a profession. No registration or tracking by the state of gun owners shall be constitutional.

Infringements not enumerated in this document shall also be deemed unconstitutional. Arms not known by the authors at the time of this document's signing shall also not be infringed upon.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rambone, the text may be revised but I think that was the intent of the original ammendment........but you knew that already!:D

100 years of infringements suggest the wording was too vague! Needed some clarification ;)

Its just for fun. Wonder if I forgot anything.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I like it! :yesway:

The only thing I would modify is the definition of militia.

Here is mine: For the purposes of this document the term "militia" shall be defined as all adult citizens of legal age.

My :twocents:,

Doug

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I like it! :yesway:

The only thing I would modify is the definition of militia.

Here is mine: For the purposes of this document the term "militia" shall be defined as all adult citizens of legal age.

Good contribution!
    But darned if I couldn't defend this country when I was 17. :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Good contribution!
    But darned if I couldn't defend this country when I was 17. :):

I used to know a 12 year old that could probably out shoot most of you guys! :D Maybe if I can convince him to get the internet one day I'll get him on here. :thumbsup:

:ingo:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I am certain that many under "legal age" would do fine. Ya just gotta draw the line somewhere. (Then bring in the "youth korps" when the goin' gets bad...:D

Doug

Top Bottom