• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SamW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    W. Lafayette
    Hope this isn't a repost, but I saw a preview for the movie 'The Road' during football yesterday. It appears to be a post-apocolyptic survival movie about a man and his family... No zombies, just other f-'ed up survivors.

Looks awesome. :rockwoot:

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    It was one of the greatest books I've ever read - mainly because it was the saddest book I've ever read.

There were survival themes in the book, but it wasn't really about that. And I get the feeling from the movie trailers they're trying to make an action film out of it....and that will really suck.

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    I've seen the previews on tv as well and said the same thing right after ("I wanna see that!")..

Didn't know there was a book.. Should have guessed though, since that's what most movies coming out lately have been. I guess writers are running out of good ideas? :dunno: heh

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I've read the book, it is pretty much a downer, but I plan to see the movie as well. The book was written by Cormac McCarthy, he also wrote No Country for Old Men.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLgszfXTAY&feature=related]YouTube - The Road - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

Top Bottom