The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think you over-estimate the willingness of business to once again re-enter the morass of health care. More likely, these businesses will provide an allowance for health care or provide a self-funded employee health account. Look for health plans to go the way of pension plans: something that the prior generation of employees had that are no longer available.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Did I call him incompetent? Oh no, I think he's quite competent when it comes to accomplishing his personal goals. The problem is I don't think his personal goals reconcile with what's best for Americans.
    America has a bad opinion of Goldman Sachs, right? Trump exploited that distrust and vilified his opponents by implying connections. After he's elected, he picks 5 of their employees. That's not cause for concern? Are do we explain it away as Trump just picked the "good" ones. Or Exxon CEO he picked for Secretary of State. The largest deal in the history of the WORLD, between Exxon and Russia, was prevented by US sanctions, and somehow the Exxon guy ends up in the perfect position to make that deal go away. Is that just a coincidence? Since the Bush administration, Russia has been terrorizing various parts of the world, and yet Trump refuses to speak ill of Russia. None of this stuff concerns you? You don't wonder why this is happening the way it is?
    Working for the government they are working for us. They are taking a pay loss to serve. What's wrong with it? I'd rather have bloodsuckers on our side rather than *******

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think you over-estimate the willingness of business to once again re-enter the morass of health care. More likely, these businesses will provide an allowance for health care or provide a self-funded employee health account. Look for health plans to go the way of pension plans: something that the prior generation of employees had and that are no longer available.
    still anything out of government control is a good thing

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hey it's INGO,

I couldn't just let you win!

I am blessed to have both parents, even though my father and i seldom talk, but your post made me think of him and I will call him tomorrow.

Good for you. I'd give almost anything to be able to talk to my dad one more time. :)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump: Lewis should help me work on inner cities | TheHill

Be interesting to see if Mr Lewis could be part of the solution vs part of the problem for a change?

John Lewis's comments were out of line. He shouldn't have made that comment. This is one of the few time that I'm ok with Trump criticizing someone. Lewis started it, and being that he is a politician capable of having a say in Trump's policies, Trump is within his rights to respond.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm sure Lewis is a bigger man than that, but the dems are attempting a strategy. It's a poor one, but they don't have much to work with.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm sure Lewis is a bigger man than that, but the dems are attempting a strategy. It's a poor one, but they don't have much to work with.

Yup.

4icxes.jpg

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy
    Did I call him incompetent? Oh no, I think he's quite competent when it comes to accomplishing his personal goals. The problem is I don't think his personal goals reconcile with what's best for Americans.
    America has a bad opinion of Goldman Sachs, right? Trump exploited that distrust and vilified his opponents by implying connections. After he's elected, he picks 5 of their employees. That's not cause for concern? Are do we explain it away as Trump just picked the "good" ones. Or Exxon CEO he picked for Secretary of State. The largest deal in the history of the WORLD, between Exxon and Russia, was prevented by US sanctions, and somehow the Exxon guy ends up in the perfect position to make that deal go away. Is that just a coincidence? Since the Bush administration, Russia has been terrorizing various parts of the world, and yet Trump refuses to speak ill of Russia. None of this stuff concerns you? You don't wonder why this is happening the way it is?

Kut, You speak of concerns for what's best for Americans. Then you offer a vague paragraph of worries about what might happen including peace and free trade.

The optimist sees actual accomplishments such as Trump retaining American industry and jobs even while we are still on Obamma's watch.

Seems to me that industry, jobs, peace, and trade are good for Americans. Why do you have a different view?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom