• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I also got the 357 Sig barrel for my .40 P239. That is fun to shoot.
    i am pretty sure I have one of the 9mm around here also. I did the same thing for the P229.
    Same here. I went down a P239 rabbit hole a couple years ago... Found a duo tone P239 in .40 with a .357 sig barrel w correct cal mags. I'll have to dig it out.

:ingo:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Here's my P365 X Macro Spectre Comp

8Lt0kRK.jpg

Took my P365 XL spectre comp and swapped the grip for the WC X Macro grip module. Pretty nice. I still prefer carrying with the WC XL grip though. Same range trip on Monday when I shot it for the first time I shot a buddy's P365 AXG Legion and didn't really care for it. The trigger was heavier and grittier than the triggers in my P365 XL / X Macro pistols.

HK Slap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2024
    Richmond
    Something about those w.German guns that just look so good.
    Very nice.
    Sig Exeter ruined the look when they started using the ginormous external extractors. Plus, the old school folded carbon steel slides weigh less, so they have a better balance than the newer and much heavier, SS slides.

Last edited:

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    The best feature of the old German guns to me are the triggers. The trigger on my 1995 German P220 was in another league compared to my 2022 P226 Elite. The old P220 had a crisp SA pull that was a pure pleasure to shoot. DA was quite smooth.

The P226 Elite was gritty in the DA and excessive creep in the SA , any of my Glocks had less creep. Ended up sending it to The Sig Armorer. Had a chance last year to buy a 1990s German P226 and regret not getting it.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    That P210 is very nice.
    Thanks I like it! I wish I’d have held out and bought the target version with adjustable sights and the target grip, I bought it two years ago and I think I’ve shot it once! lol

I’d love to be able to afford a Swiss p210, but those have been out of my budget since…well for ever!

Top Bottom