• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Midwest had a P220 Super Match yesterday... But I will wait for the P220 Legion.

was also looking at the Les Baer TRS... Not sure why I am so drawn to that thing.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Any P225-a1s at the show? I haven't seen one in the wild yet.

Only one at the show was mine :rockwoot:, Its not that much smaller than a P229 honestly only being maybe 2/10s of an inch thinner but in hand it feels like a shield. Was not super thrilled shooting it as since it does not have a beavertail the little nub was banging pretty hard into the web of my hand and the trigger is not as good as my Legion 229.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I honestly don't know if I am interested in one or not. From what I have read, my 239 is better for carrying if you want a single stack. But I would still like to fondle one to see. A lot of people seem to really like them.

mando-gunner-89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Terre Haute

My first SIG a P229 Extreme. Got this off of a fellow ingoer a few months ago. Sadly this will probably be my last gun purchase for a while as I just bought a house. These are very nice guns, I just have to get used to the higher bore axis than my glocks.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If anyone's looking for one, I did see two Legions (226 and 229 IIRC) at The Outdoorsman in Greenwood today. I could be wrong about the models, but there were definitely two Legions in the case.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If anyone's looking for one, I did see two Legions (226 and 229 IIRC) at The Outdoorsman in Greenwood today. I could be wrong about the models, but there were definitely two Legions in the case.

You are correct. I don't stop by often, but the wife and I were down at the Walmart next door and I figured it was a perfect time to check out what they had in stock. They had one P226 Legion and one P229. I didn't see what they were asking for them, or what calibers they were in though :(

Top Bottom