• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • genXer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Nice group. I carried my P320sc today.

Thanks! Been thinking about maybe carrying the 320 during the fall/winter and using my Shield for warmer weather carry... Still need to put a few more rounds through the 320 before I really consider doing it though.

Ghostseeker61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2016
    Anderson
    Haven't read all the posts here but if you will allow me, I have had the Sig sp2022 and love it. my Daughter herself tells others that IT loves Me, in .40 s&w I have no probs almost no recoil. I found the one pistol that was made for me. I don't get to shoot much an only been to the range 11 times with her but I was getting 2 1/4 inch groupings. The "best" I had ever gotten before the Sig was 3 to 4 inch at the same 60 to 70 ft range.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Haven't read all the posts here but if you will allow me, I have had the Sig sp2022 and love it. my Daughter herself tells others that IT loves Me, in .40 s&w I have no probs almost no recoil. I found the one pistol that was made for me. I don't get to shoot much an only been to the range 11 times with her but I was getting 2 1/4 inch groupings. The "best" I had ever gotten before the Sig was 3 to 4 inch at the same 60 to 70 ft range.

Nice guns for the price. Guy in the lane next to me a couple of months ago at the range let me shoot his SP2022 in .40 and I let him shoot my Legion. I'd say we were both impressed ;)

genXer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    The 2022 was my gateway drug into Sigs, was my first Sig I owned. I enjoyed it so much that I've picked up 2 more sigs and still would like to eventually add more. It's a good entry into Sigs and their DA/SA pistols. Usually overlooked in the Sig lineup, 2022s are definitely worth a look!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Getting ready for my second range trip of the day and thought I'd snap a quick pic:

2%20Sigs_zpsvmijcitz.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah Im kinda disappointed that one showed up right after I bought a TRP off the classifieds or it would be sitting in the safe next to my p226s.

Yep, the price on it is more than fair. If I had the money I'd be all over it, but I'd need to sell my current P229 in .40 to be able to afford it and I don't want to lose my .40/.357 Sig.

Top Bottom