• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Anyone have a must have Sig they are planning on getting this year?
    Never had a Sig rifle... I always figured there were better options, maybe I need to look at one.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I want an all-metal, thin, single stack Sig ..... thinner and lighter than my P229.
    What am I looking for, Sig addicts ?

Although I'm attracted to the 938, I'm not familiar with the 1911 style operating system.
    Do I have another option ?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    if anybody needs a great holster for a mk25 (i'd think any 226 with a rail would fit) sig has their blackpoint tactical holster on sale for 8.99!!!! thats 90% off (they are normally 90.00), i've got one for my 226 legion and its my favorite holster of any i own for any gun!....you'll pay more for shipping than you will the holster, hell if you have the 25% off coupon from the 320 upgrade its only 6.75!. i'm thinking of buying one just because its so cheep!

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/sig-sauer-mk25-owb-tactical-holster-from-black-point-tactical.html

Sorry but it’s left hand only! But look at it this way you could carry one on each hip!

Last edited:

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I want an all-metal, thin, single stack Sig ..... thinner and lighter than my P229.
    What am I looking for, Sig addicts ?

Although I'm attracted to the 938, I'm not familiar with the 1911 style operating system.
    Do I have another option ?

P239 or P225 are single stacks that would be a good option for you.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    if anybody needs a great holster for a mk25 (i'd think any 226 with a rail would fit) sig has their blackpoint tactical holster on sale for 8.99!!!! thats 90% off (they are normally 90.00), i've got one for my 226 legion and its my favorite holster of any i own for any gun!....you'll pay more for shipping than you will the holster, hell if you have the 25% off coupon from the 320 upgrade its only 6.75!. i'm thinking of buying one just because its so cheep!

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/sig-sauer-mk25-owb-tactical-holster-from-black-point-tactical.html

Sorry but it’s left hand only! But look at it this way you could carry one on each hip!
    Just noticed the left hand only as well, I was going to buy two just because of the price. Dang.
    Thanks for the heads up

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Just noticed the left hand only as well, I was going to buy two just because of the price. Dang.
    Thanks for the heads up

I could use another lefty holster, but those ride too high on the belt for me. I tried a right hand version and could 't get my gun out of the holster without some contortions. I don't think I could do it at all on the left side.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    And Sig is discontinuing the 239. It is the smaller of the two. So if you want one better start looking now.

that sucks! i love my 239(it was my first sig), and retail was cheaper on the 239, and its a little smaller and a little lighter than the 225

Thanks for the heads up

i really thought about getting one just because it less than 20 bucks with shipping (but im a righty)

I could use another lefty holster, but those ride too high on the belt for me. I tried a right hand version and could 't get my gun out of the holster without some contortions. I don't think I could do it at all on the left side.

yea i can see you with a left handed holster, cause you need something for when you cut your right hand! (lol one of these days i'll stop with the "cutting your self" digs)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    yea i can see you with a left handed holster, cause you need something for when you cut your right hand! (lol one of these days i'll stop with the "cutting your self" digs)

No, you won't! HAH!

I have at least one left handed holster for anything I might carry.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    No, you won't! HAH!

I have at least one left handed holster for anything I might carry.
    I just put a Crimson Trace 201 Universal laser on my Sig P320 C. Until I decide whether or not I'm going to put tall suppressor sights on it and order a custom holster, I'm using one of the below holsters. It works for right or left handers. Not ideal, but it works! It'll carry just about anything. All-American Holster - Home of the UNIHolster

genXer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Anyone else in any of the Sig groups on Facebook seeing the rumors, screenshots, vague pictures of the P365? Supposedly polymer single stack striker fired 9mm

Top Bottom