• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Single stack with 10 round capacity. If it has the 320 trigger system, it would be a sweet EDC, if the overall size, weight and price is good. I would think that Sig learned a lot from the P320.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Anyone else in any of the Sig groups on Facebook seeing the rumors, screenshots, vague pictures of the P365? Supposedly polymer single stack striker fired 9mm

That would be interesting.

That would be interesting. I am not a striker-fired fan (I only have one striker-fired gun, a HK VP9), but it would be interesting to see what they come up with.

Is this something to compete with the P938? I can't imagine that they would want to bastardize that business since it is such a great-selling pistol, but many a company has gone down by resting on their laurels, and staying on top of the game is the way to stay healthy.

If it is of the same ilk as the P938, I am not sure if you could ever pry my trusty P938 EDC out of my cold dead hands, but I would be willing to take a look for sure.

I am guessing that it is a larger model, but I will also be waiting to see what this turns out to be.

genXer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    uW4JlR2.jpg

VOaFPBF.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The P320 subcompact with the small frame module is pretty small already and has 13 rounds.
    They are dropping the P239, which is a single stack hammer fired model. Maybe they see this as its replacement.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    The P320 subcompact with the small frame module is pretty small already and has 13 rounds.
    They are dropping the P239, which is a single stack hammer fired model. Maybe they see this as its replacement.

This actually makes the most sense, I think you are right on here.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This makes me wish I had some money right now... :(

Of course, on top of the money to buy it, I would want to add new grips and likely new sights as well, plus pick up a .357 Sig barrel for it... :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Absolutely beautiful. Adding the items I mentioned above would be costly, but in the end it would make an outstanding carry gun and a unique one at that.

I've been trying to move away from 'unique' in my EDC guns. I would love to pick up a second P938 this year but funds are already earmarked in a different direction for some time to come.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been trying to move away from 'unique' in my EDC guns. I would love to pick up a second P938 this year but funds are already earmarked in a different direction for some time to come.

Yeah, I need to do the same. If I can get this G23 reliable, it's going to be my EDC and I'll likely grab a second to have as a spare. It's unique in that it has the NiBX coating, but otherwise just a G***k.... :):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The LGS has a P320 X-Carry in stock. I fondled it. I might have gotten it, but they had a Sig Trailside made in Switzerland by Hammerli. I had never seen one and raced home to research. It is a target .22. Kind of cool but I don’t want to drop more than $500 on another .22. I have too many now.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Christmas present finally decided to show up, StealthGear came thru.
    View attachment 62562

I am a *HUGE* Stealthgear fan, and love mine for my P938. I have been carrying every day with that gun/holster combination for over 3 years. Comfortable and cool with the breathable fabric. You are going to love this thing! Give it a couple of weeks to break in, you will be telling all of your friends about it just like I do!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Never looked at one in person. How different is it from the Aliengear?

Much different actually. They are made of breathable fabric, so you don't get the sweating like you do with other holsters. If you hold it up to the light, you can see right through it. The holster itself is made of solid kydex, front *AND* back to protect the gun from sweat and moisture, but the rest of the holster is breathable. **EASILY** the most comfortable holster I have ever worn.

8CBTbFz.jpg

2SE8HT5.jpg

h6OrINV.jpg

HUH24AV.jpg

Top Bottom