• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Anyone have any inside info as to when Sig P320 grip modules (like to try a compact small) and caliber X change kits (like to try a sub compact) might be available?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Found some new sights out, really cool ones, brownells has a sale too. Ameriglo agent.
    Anyway, since we had talked about other night sights on here, wanted to let you all know

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    The metal fasteners don’t rub you?

Wore it all day and never felt them.
    Very comfortable.
    Much better than the King Tuk.
    Will Need to be looking at a few more.

That is so funny that you mention that because that is *EXACTLY* what I thought when the holster showed up! "What the heck are these metal fasteners doing on the back of the holster???" I know they look uncomfortable, but the design is brilliant actually. It is hard to describe until you try it.

No issues whatsoever, I never even know they are there, seriously, and I wear the holster next to my skin most of the time (99% of the time actually).

Seriously, this is the most comfortable danged thing ever. I also bought one for my full-sized HK VP9, but honestly, I never IWB carry that gun.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That is so funny that you mention that because that is *EXACTLY* what I thought when the holster showed up! "What the heck are these metal fasteners doing on the back of the holster???" I know they look uncomfortable, but the design is brilliant actually. It is hard to describe until you try it.

No issues whatsoever, I never even know they are there, seriously, and I wear the holster next to my skin most of the time (99% of the time actually).

Seriously, this is the most comfortable danged thing ever. I also bought one for my full-sized HK VP9, but honestly, I never IWB carry that gun.
    Good to hear. When you look at the pic, you have to wonder. I always wear a T-shirt, even in summer. The kind the kids call wife beaters... never understood that name...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    [video=youtube;0fvwq6-nWiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=146&v=0fvwq6-nWiE[/video]

OKay, I think I am in....
    The only down side is the new proprietary rail...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    [video=youtube;0fvwq6-nWiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=146&v=0fvwq6-nWiE[/video]

OKay, I think I am in....
    The only down side is the new proprietary rail...

anybody want to buy my 9mm shield?

I agree on the rail, how well did that work for h&k and s&w?

I also think this'll kill the p320 compact (its lot wider, and only holds 12)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    anybody want to buy my 9mm shield?

I agree on the rail, how well did that work for h&k and s&w?

I also think this'll kill the p320 compact (its lot wider, and only holds 12)
    That is the subcompact, but yes it sounds like this is quite a bit thinner than it is.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Dang it! Just when I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any more guns! Did anyone notice if the fire control group could be swapped out to another grip module, like the P 320?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess we will see what the street price is. If they are trying to compete with the G43, 600 bucks isn't going to do that.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    That is the subcompact, but yes it sounds like this is quite a bit thinner than it is.

yes that's what I meant it'll kill the sub compact!

I like it ..... a lot !
    Did I miss it ? Has anyone seen a M.S.R.P. ?

I guess we will see what the street price is. If they are trying to compete with the G43, 600 bucks isn't going to do that.

doing the math
    p320 the msrp is 679.00 and they hit the streets at about 559.00 (120.00 off msrp)
    the p365 msrp is 599.00 so that means a street price of about 479.00,with factory installed night sights. if you take a shield, or glock 42 and add a franklin's worth of night sights, you are now putting all 3 at close to the same price point.

now while I was looking at sigs website I noticed that all the p320's showed siglight sights, those are all night sights, and not one gun (320 226 220) listed the contrast sights, make me wonder if sig is shipping all handguns with nite sights now?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    So . . . they made a Glock 26 a little smaller?
    The trigger is not even close in comparison. The disassembly is different. The partially stacked magazine is much different. Actually, if it were a smaller Glock, I wouldn't have the slightest interest. I think you have the Glock 43 and Glock 26 confused!:):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw the $499 figure again. It was the price some gun shop was listing for pre-orders on SigTalk. So the street price may start there. I would guess they will come down some from there.

Top Bottom