• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Let's get a 200 yard zero on that fine looking rifle. I'll pull targets for you at FWRR. I'm off the 6th, 7th, and 13th. I have plenty of ammo. Don't worry about barrel break-in. It isn't necessary. Just be sure it is well greased with lubriplate or equivalent. In all the right spots.

I will help you get up to speed if you wish.

Last edited:

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    You definitely did a beautiful rifle justice. Very, VERY good work, all the way around. Makes me kind of sad that my M1 "service grade" wears a Boyd's beech stock instead of walnut. I need to get on that....

thecoltsman2006

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    AWESOME rife! Where did you get your receiver in the beginning? I have been wanting to do the same and build one. You did a great job.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Let's get a 200 yard zero on that fine looking rifle. I'll pull targets for you at FWRR. I'm off the 6th, 7th, and 13th. I have plenty of ammo. Don't worry about barrel break-in. It isn't necessary. Just be sure it is well greased with lubriplate or equivalent. In all the right spots.

I will help you get up to speed if you wish.

midget, give me a call if you take sloughfoot up on this. I wanna play, too. :)

-rvb

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Thanks guys!

I will have to check my schedule to see what time I will actually be able to get away to play with this thing.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Just ordered one, with 5rd. clips, and the ratchet brushes. And don't forget to clean your M1 or M1A in the bottoms up mode to prevent cleaning fluids and grunge from entering the gas post.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Tuesday is Presidents 100 and Wednesday is the leg match. I am hoping to get there for both. If not, at least the Leg match. I only need 12 points for my Distinguished Rifleman's badge. I have been chasing those 12 points for a long time........

Tim just got here from Texas and we are going to check zeros tomorrow at FWRR. I didn't make the Garand match last Saturday, I had to work. Tim makes the M1 Buddy. I am sure he brought some with him. You want me to get one from him?

Long range is in a couple of weeks.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Tuesday is Presidents 100 and Wednesday is the leg match. I am hoping to get there for both. If not, at least the Leg match. I only need 12 points for my Distinguished Rifleman's badge. I have been chasing those 12 points for a long time........

Tim just got here from Texas and we are going to check zeros tomorrow at FWRR. I didn't make the Garand match last Saturday, I had to work. Tim makes the M1 Buddy. I am sure he brought some with him. You want me to get one from him?

Long range is in a couple of weeks.

Sure! Thanks!

Top Bottom