• ...and so much more!
  • Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    634187506312099543pfnrfirs.jpg

I wonder why we dont see colored guns more often, all black guns can be boring in a gun collection.

The pink spoke for itself but this yellow...Oh jesus, it's like a bad Transformer or nascar... i'm physically ill now :puke:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    That would look nice paired with my urban camo Socom II. You might check with Four Seasons gun shop here in Bloomington to receive it when you ship it. I've used them in the past, and they are good to deal with.

Ditto on Four Seasons... $15 transfers are great... the only bad thing is that their hours are a little restrictive...'course I may be changing that for at least a few days a week soon!!! :rockwoot:

I'm also trying to get them to become a site advertiser, and steer them to stocking more things that people really want..... they will order anything in, and the prices are hard to beat on the firearms, but it's waiting for them to get their orders in that kills!

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I didn't really think it was possible to make a Glock any uglier than it already was...this thread has enlightened me.

Dieselbuilder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yellow

634187506312099543pfnrfirs.jpg

I wonder why we dont see colored guns more often, all black guns can be boring in a gun collection.
    I picked up a couple of Dewalt tool cases at work that they were going to throw away... That would look right at home if I converted one of the cases to a pistol case. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom