• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Lol I thought that the other day, I have yet to stay there.
    But im wondering if it's for both men and women since they have two rooms, idk.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Yep. Many times. It's actually a great space for hanging out with like-minded folks.

There's at least one INGO member I know staying there tonight for the first time.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have stayed in the Team Room many, many times, sometimes a week at a time. It is not a hotel. You do not have much privacy. It is a bunk house. It is great for building team cohesion quickly, with people you will be shooting around. The down time is invaluable, since instructors come and go during your stay there, to chat or give impromptu tutorials on esotaric subjects like saps, or back up guns.

The two rooms are not male/female. I have been there when both men and women were bunking there. The men were absolute gentlemen, and the ladies were modest but hearty. It all worked out well.

If you get down to Camden to take a Tactical Response class, skip the hotel, save your money and enjoy your stay in the team room. It will enhance your learning experience.

Also, bring earplugs. I know you do not snore, ever, but everyone else does, even that girl sleeping in the bunk below you.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Also, bring earplugs. I know you do not snore, ever, but everyone else does, even that girl sleeping in the bunk below you.

Heed these words. You'll be much better rested if you aren't awakened by someone's obnoxious snoring.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom