Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I love the lady at 6 minutes.

You like Ron Paul?
    Her answer.

"You tell me what you do not like about constitutional government,free markets,sound money,individual liberties,and a constitutional foreign policy."

Last edited:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    As far as I am concerned he is the ONLY candidate for the President of the USA. We need to uphold the Constitution! Something that has been trampled on and ignored for far too long now! :patriot:

ALB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    I think he'd probably be a great president. Too bad he doesn't have an actual chance of getting elected.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I stand by writing in Tom Marvolo Riddle

You support Newt?

Newt's not nearly as clever, talented, or single-minded. He's much more...puppety? Is that a word? I'd say he's much more akin to Wormtail than He Who Must Not Be Named...

I'm very glad that, whether Ron Paul wins or not, he's changing the national conversation in huge ways. At the very least, his efforts have invaluably stalled our nation's demise. Now, let's try to retrieve everyone from their anal-spelunking expeditions & help them see the light of liberty (as Paul's 2008 campaign did for me). Maybe Dr. Paul stands a chance yet.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Newt's not nearly as clever, talented, or single-minded. He's much more...puppety? Is that a word? I'd say he's much more akin to Wormtail than He Who Must Not Be Named...

I'm very glad that, whether Ron Paul wins or not, he's changing the national conversation in huge ways. At the very least, his efforts have invaluably stalled our nation's demise. Now, let's try to retrieve everyone from their anal-spelunking expeditions & help them see the light of liberty (as Paul's 2008 campaign did for me). Maybe Dr. Paul stands a chance yet.

I dunno. He's duped a full third of the people who say they want something more conservative than Obama.

But leave it to somebody to take a joke seriously and feel like it had to be argued. :rolleyes: Sheesh.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Really..... really..... You HAVE to be kidding. Exactly how has one man "stalled" our nation's demise?

I understand everyone's belief in RP, and for alot of what he stands for, but come on here. He is NOT the second coming for Christ's sake.:n00b:

I mean a temporary slowing of our trip toward demise. His campaign has gotten people to discuss bringing troops home, ending foreign aid, doing something about the Fed, etc. I apologize if I wasn't clear. I don't believe he's anything more than a man who has served the nation for decades, trying to get people to see that we're heading for icebergs.

Top Bottom