• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I'd call it reality, not drivel. And some how you are more enlightened than the rest of us? Nothing against RP, bit he is NOT going to win the nomination. Even if he did and was elected HOW would he one man make a difference? Answer is, alone he would not.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'd call it reality, not drivel. And some how you are more enlightened than the rest of us? Nothing against RP, bit he is NOT going to win the nomination. Even if he did and was elected HOW would he one man make a difference? Answer is, alone he would not.

I'm not the one claiming supernatural enlightenment nor predicting future events. Reality is 12/07/2011. You're guessing about May & November of 2012 & asserting your guesses as undeniable truths. Foolish drivel.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Well when the Republican nominee is picked and it ISN'T Ron Paul, we'll see if it is indeed foolish drivel. I tend to believe it's just living in the REAL world:D.

I have no problem with Ron Paul, and agree with many of his positions BTW.:yesway: I just don't see it happening.

ALB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Does it make you feel better to finally hit 50 posts & make yourself feel better at the same time by parroting ignorant drivel?

Time to take the Ron Paul bumper sticker off your 1988 Ford Tempo. He's not going to be president, ever. He is not winning the nomination, get over it and move on.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Time to take the Ron Paul bumper sticker off your 1988 Ford Tempo. He's not going to be president, ever. He is not winning the nomination, get over it and move on.

Another soothsayer. What do your chicken bones say about this weekend's Powerball numbers?

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Ron Paul is still in the game for a reason but I've never been convinced he actually wants to be the President. I think he throws a wrench in his own campaign like with foreign policy ideas as a way out of being nominated, but also keep his name in the press. Or he could be working an angle none of us understand.

Regardless, if someone doesn't actually want to do it, then please step aside. We are playing with a future of black ice that could spin out of control.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ron Paul is still in the game for a reason but I've never been convinced he actually wants to be the President.

You try telling truth & predicting economic collapse to a brick wall for 30 years & you too might find it difficult to transition from being ignored to being paid-attention.

I think he throws a wrench in his own campaign like with foreign policy ideas as a way out of being nominated

Those foreign policy ideas are the same foreign policy ideas he's been supporting for 30 years. They're not designed to keep him from being nominated. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom