• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Best of season two for sure. I too am glad they cleaned up some loose ends. I wonder if the guy and son from episode one will make a return? Good things to come for sure and im certain I saw Glen get shot at during the previews for the next episode. Wonder if what I saw was accurate.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Hard to run out of ammo when all you're shooting is revolvers, pump action, bolt action, and a FEW semi auto pistols.

:D

Like many have posted;

WHERE ARE THE ARs AND AKs?????

:D

I thought it was kinda strange when they were at the CDC ect. and all those military weapons were laying around WHY DID THEY NOT UPGRADE??? I for one would have snatched up an M4 and as much ammo and frags as I could have found.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    WhatsHerName, the "sex in pharmacies with asian guys" girl said something like "daddy you know there aren't any other farms intact"..

Yeah, "they're all burned down or full of walkers" was the general sentiment, then daddy snapped at her about using the term walker. She's definitely about to leave the farm and go on a pharmacy tour of the south with short round.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I thought it was kinda strange when they were at the CDC ect. and all those military weapons were laying around WHY DID THEY NOT UPGRADE??? I for one would have snatched up an M4 and as much ammo and frags as I could have found.

YES!!!!!

i couldnt believe it either! or just tried to get some of the vehicles running?

jake

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    How about "Team Darrel" the others are wuss compared to Darrel.

Who else has pulled an arrow through their own body, then used the very same arrow to kill a zombie, then cuts the ears off, eats squirrel sushi, then walks back to camp to get shot by one of his own, all in one episode mind you. Survives to call another one of the camp a *****. No one else that's who. Besides I'm still waiting for him to pull out a suppressed Beretta 92FS and go all Boondock Saints...

Boondock.jpg

I'm with you, Daryl is the man!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    you are right about Darryl. If it were real life Darryl would have left the group long ago.

And he probably would have come back.

I spent 3 weeks by myself a number of years ago backpacking in the High Sierras. By the time that was over I couldn't wait to see people again.

There's a lot to be said for having other people around. You don't really know to what extent humans are social creatures until you spend some time alone.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And he probably would have come back.

I spent 3 weeks by myself a number of years ago backpacking in the High Sierras. By the time that was over I couldn't wait to see people again.

There's a lot to be said for having other people around. You don't really know to what extent humans are social creatures until you spend some time alone.

Exactly human companionship (living) is a pretty big need.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Yeah, "they're all burned down or full of walkers" was the general sentiment, then daddy snapped at her about using the term walker. She's definitely about to leave the farm and go on a pharmacy tour of the south with short round.

Granted that's not exactly ideal, but even a walker infested house is better than wandering across the infested landscape to get to Ft. Benning or staying on the old dude's land without his let and leave. I mean, they had no problem combing zombie infested neighborhoods looking for the little girl, why not spend a week or so cleaning out a farmhouse and outbuildings?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I thought it was kinda strange when they were at the CDC ect. and all those military weapons were laying around WHY DID THEY NOT UPGRADE???

YOU (and most of us on this site, I'd wager) are an avid shooter who would be fairly comfortable with such a weapon. Many (most?) other gun owners would not be, let alone people who had no prior gun knowledge or experience. Besides, when they left the CDC, they were in a bit of a hurry...

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I would have been in a rush as well...... Loading up the armory of guns and ammo laying around..... Maybe trying to get one of those APCs running...... :D would save on ammo if you can run them down :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom