• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For those who haven't read the books, when Shane gets it from Carl he hasn't even turned yet. I'm going to say they don't kill off Rick until the end, since he's the focus of the show. I'll bet he's a changed man now, though.

PS for those who have read the books (trying not to spoil too much for those who haven't), what do you think the chances are of seeing a certain very tough female entering the picture at the end of next week's episode?

OMG, I would love to see M :yesway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nerd alert: Did Frodo give Carl the one ring? I can't explain how that kid slips out unnoticed in dangerous situations otherwise.

Either that or Harry Potters cloak...... I think they might need to chain him in the barn for a while.

Apparently, everybody is infected with a new strain that does not cause fever
    and death but waits in a dormant state until you expire then takes over.
    Somebody dies of natural causes in their sleep they would come back... makes you want to sleep alone.

Wonder if they will find all the ammo Shane stashed before they get swarmed?

I doubt they ever find it, looks like things were going fubar pretty quickly with the busload heading toward the farm.
    I think Shanes car is still out by the windmill lookout.

Last edited:

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    The prisoner turned out to be a bad guy, sounded like he likes his rapist buddies, I'm glad he got snuffed. I didn't expect the Rick to have to kill Shane like he did but it was pretty exciting. I could see if they were fighting like the week before but the whole assassination scenario was crazy.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    For those who haven't read the books, when Shane gets it from Carl he hasn't even turned yet. I'm going to say they don't kill off Rick until the end, since he's the focus of the show. I'll bet he's a changed man now, though.

PS for those who have read the books (trying not to spoil too much for those who haven't), what do you think the chances are of seeing a certain very tough female entering the picture at the end of next week's episode?

Maybe they'll bring in Ali Larter from the Resident Evil movies...or maybe Buffy will show up! :D

Glad Shane is dead, though. He was getting on my nerves. He didn't even have the decency to smash Randall's head to keep him from turning. And that close to the house! Also glad to see Daryl stepping up. If there's a redemption story brewing here it may be him.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I wonder about the animals too. A lot of cows have been killed by walkers. Apparently the virus hasn't yet mutated to the animals. hmm...wonder what zombie cows would eat? Grass I suppose since they are herbivores. I can see it now (in best zombie voice:... "Graaaaains"...:D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    OK so its been pretty heavy with the soap opera stuff lately.

Lori is a evil little, starts with a B and rhymes with itch. Lori pushed Shane right over the edge with that little talk at the windmill. That cow has manipulated Rick and Shane to kill one another this whole season. I guess she never stopped to think the more non dead guys around with guns the safer she and Carl were. I think its time Lori went for a short dirt nap (it would be OK, after all she would just right back up). Who knows maybe this next episode. Got my fingers crossed.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    OK so its been pretty heavy with the soap opera stuff lately.

Lori is a evil little, starts with a B and rhymes with itch. Lori pushed Shane right over the edge with that little talk at the windmill. That cow has manipulated Rick and Shane to kill one another this whole season. I guess she never stopped to think the more non dead guys around with guns the safer she and Carl were. I think its time Lori went for a short dirt nap (it would be OK, after all she would just right back up). Who knows maybe this next episode. Got my fingers crossed.

Don't worry. I said it before and I stand by it...

Just about everybody will die eventually. Except for Rick of course. It's all just a matter of when and where.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Perhaps you should stick to watching "Alice" reruns (with apologies to younger members who have no idea what "grits" are) :laugh:

Awesome episode! :rockwoot:
    I think that may well be the very first "Alice" reference I've ever seen on INGO! Linda Lavin had quite a nice rack, not that that has anything to do with anything, just sayin'.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    What has me most curious is whether or not we will see the other group (I'm betting we will at some point, probably at the beginning of next year), and whether or not Merle is with them. Based on what Randall said about them, sounds like he would get along famously.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    What has me most curious is whether or not we will see the other group (I'm betting we will at some point, probably at the beginning of next year), and whether or not Merle is with them. Based on what Randall said about them, sounds like he would get along famously.

Shane was the only one who had any idea where they are and now he's dead (twice)

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Shane was the only one who had any idea where they are and now he's dead (twice)

Maybe, but I'm going to guess based on the preview that they're going to be leaving the farm next week, whether they want to or not. In fact, I think

(1) Maggie's other siblings get taken by walkers, Herschel dies trying to help Maggie
    (2) Group leaves for a better location, especially from a defenders perspective, to find more survivors, etc.. This would make sense because they really need to add some people to keep the larger hordes off of them (or have better barriers).

Being on the road again gives a perfect opportunity to have an interaction with the other group, plus, you don't just use an actor like Rooker on three episodes.

I'm wondering, because it's a major part of the story arc, will their next location be a prison?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Maggie better live in the next episode. I saw her in the RV while a bunch of zombies were surrounding it. Maybe Glenn will save her.

Speaking of Glen and Maggie, who writes this stuff? Maggie tells Glen to put his stuff in her room and he declines??? The end of the world and a hot chick throws herself at you and you reject her? No way, that was ridiculous. I mean some soap opera is OK, after all I want a story, but what is with this whole celibacy thing by Glen? Did anyone else think Glen turning Maggie down was unreal?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom