• Status
    Not open for further replies.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    What the hell am i watching here on Sundays? Guiding light meets zombie invasion?
    Im about finished with the drawn out episodes that leave me feel like I should have just popped in a dvd of ol Sanford and Son...

Seriously 5 minutes of drawn out inner personal feelings/drama during a severe zombie occupation, then
    15 minutes of commercial
    5 minutes of walking fail
    and then back to 15 minutes of commercial.

The show is becoming boring and drawn out, the train needs to start movin.... imo.:(

Last edited:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    What the hell am i watching here on Sundays? Guiding light meets zombie invasion?
    Im about finished with the drawn out episodes that leave me feel like I should have just popped in a dvd of ol Sanford and Son...

Seriously 5 minutes of drawn out inner personal feelings/drama during a severe zombie occupation, then
    15 minutes of commercial
    5 minutes of walking fail
    and then back to 15 minutes of commercial.

The show is becoming boring and drawn out, the train needs to start movin.... imo.:(

You will enjoy what unfolds. keep watching.

jasonville43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Jasonville, Indiana
    The commercials are getting out of control!! I understand they want to cash in on the show, but why not simply charge more for a commerical and then have fewer of them!! OH and if making money is the name of the game in regards to commercials, why the heck are there some many ads promoting other AMC shows!! The commercials are why I DVR and watch the next day!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why isn't there more shooting?

I can solve the zombie problem around the prison with 4 two man teams of 12 year old boys with .22 rifles!

Why isn't there more burning?

I can solve the fence problem with a few gallons of gasoline!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why isn't there more shooting?

I can solve the zombie problem around the prison with 4 two man teams of 12 year old boys with .22 rifles!

Why isn't there more burning?

I can solve the fence problem with a few gallons of gasoline!

No the don't need to start shooting, theyre just lazy survivors. They let the walkers gather in huge numbers before they start thinning the herd. What they should do, is take a week and devote all their time to killing every walker along their fenceline, and knock off as many "strays" as they can in the immediate area. Walkers keep coming to the prison because they can hear the other walkers moaning that are already at the prison. Kill them off, and keep a low profile inside the prsion, and they would be fine.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang it.
    I was allowed to watch the first episode (season 4) online.
    Now it is asking me to log in with my tv provider. And my package doesn't include AMC, so now I'm outta luck.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dang it.
    Now it is asking me to log in with my tv provider. And my package doesn't include AMC, so now I'm outta luck.

There are other places to watch it, not technically legal, but they can be found.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I enjoyed the episode. I try to over look the obvious gaffs or it would drive me crazy. They needed to have shifts of people every morning taking out zombies along the fence line. No need for guns, the sticks/tire irons etc they were using was more than adequate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm still trying to figure out why all the doors in the cell block were open and unlocked at night without a guard...

It's a freakin' zombie apocalypse people! One heart attack and your fellow next door is a walking killing machine, lock the doors!

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I enjoyed the episode. I try to over look the obvious gaffs or it would drive me crazy. They needed to have shifts of people every morning taking out zombies along the fence line. No need for guns, the sticks/tire irons etc they were using was more than adequate.

I was under the impression they already do. In once scene you can see a few extra aprons and stabby sticks hanging on the fence. I think the build up along the fence is more due to somebody feeding them rats at night. (No spoiler needed, its in the previews and just about the commercials)

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Dang it.
    Now it is asking me to log in with my tv provider. And my package doesn't incde AMC, so now I'm outta luck.

For those who are in a similar situation go to "coke and popcorn" online and you can watch the show minutes after airing. The website is tricky but does work, I watched the last season of Breaking Bad commercial free.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    One question: With all of the zombies getting skewered at the fence ... how come there aren't piles of zombie corpses (wait ... they're already corpses) piled up along the fence? Who drags away the dead-dead? By now, the zombies should be having to climb across a few rows of dead-dead.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    One question: With all of the zombies getting skewered at the fence ... how come there aren't piles of zombie corpses (wait ... they're already corpses) piled up along the fence? Who drags away the dead-dead? By now, the zombies should be having to climb across a few rows of dead-dead.

Yeah, I wondered bout that too, but eventually gave them credit for being smart enough to burn the bodies.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Things I wonder about the show

Why aren't the " perimeter " doors locked at night ?

Why haven't they dug a mote ?

Why aren't there patrols around their base taking care of the walkers before they become a problem at the fence ?

Why isn't there some rudimentary blacksmith / machine shop cranking out tools / weapons ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom