• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wanna talk about everyone we lost, but at the same time, I don't want to spoil it for anyone who gets it later on-line.

I'll just say that we didn't lose as many as I expected to lose. The Lori's voice hallucinated over a telephone happened in the comic after the route from the prison, so they can't really repeat it now that the prison has fallen. In the comic, the route of the prison saw a diaspora and separation like what we saw from the farm, so I don't see them doing that the same way again, but a period of wandering alone for at least Rick and Carl is in order. In the comic, one of the first people that Rick and Carl hooked up with again was Andrea. Obviously that can't happen, but there is someone wandering out there that Rick and Carl can wind up hooking back up with before finding anyone else, Carol. I expected T— Okay. This is where I stifle myself.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I'm just trying to figure out who is with who at this point. I hope the entire second half isn't everyone trying to regroup.

What I think it is:

-Carl,Rick, maybe Michonne
    -Daryl, Beth, Maggie, Sasha, and the medic alcoholic guy
    -Tyrese and the young girls and maybe Judith
    -Glen and the bus full of survivors
    -Lilly and the girl who the Governor finds earlier in the season

Anybody else got what I have?

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trying not to spoil here....

Are we sure everyone that seemed to die actually died??..... I mean...... he was ran through.... there were zombies approaching...
    there was a chick pointing a gun.... CUT TO BLACK with the sound of a gunshot..... did she shoot him or the zombies and save him.... she is a nurse after all etc. etc. etc.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    That thought did cross my mind...

But Talking Dead did the official memorandum for "The Governor" death,
    not to mention a huge sword was stabbed either directly through his throat or heart.... either, unlikely to survive.

..... I do think Hershel will be fine though. :):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    That in my opinion was one of the most epic shows in any series in a long damn time!!! So many twists and shockers plus some many possible storylines for the next season! WOW!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, when you encounter a psychopath in the absense of government or any recourse, you're only options are to kill him, or constantly deal with him.

On the bright side the whole Carol thing is moot now, isn't it?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I found most of the season so far to be slow moving, but this episode was good. It will be interesting to see what happens in the aftermath.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I don't think Carol killed those people. I know she didn't. I also think I was correct in one of my previous assessments of the older adopted girl of Carol...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom