• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Remember all the "war for oil" nut jobs that were running around saying we went to war in Iraq to get their oil. hmm...Apparently that whole strategy didn't work to well huh! :nuts:

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Who'da thunk it.

BTW, less than 10% of our oil comes from the Middle East. :-)

I thought it was 16%. No matter what, we get the majority of our oil from here, Canada, and Mexico.

I AM all for taking over Mexico for their oil (and other natural resources). I mean it is not like they are using it for anything.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I thought it was 16%. No matter what, we get the majority of our oil from here, Canada, and Mexico.

I AM all for taking over Mexico for their oil (and other natural resources). I mean it is not like they are using it for anything.

Not sure which percent but it's somewhere around those. Don't forget Venezuela, they got plenty.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie

you could start a "bottled water for food" program!!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

It won't be long before we can just go there and take it since there won't be anyone left in Mexico. Well, at least no one who is Mexican.

Until then, we should drill at an angle from Texas. :D

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    It won't be long before we can just go there and take it since there won't be anyone left in Mexico. Well, at least no one who is Mexican.

Don't blame them, if I lived there I would want to come here too.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN

My brother and I have talked about this at length. We both think that taking over Mexico is a great idea. First, I doubt it would be hard. I mean once all the people who haven't run across the border find out that they can be a part of the US without having to even go anywhere, they would be all for it. Secondly, kick that useless good for nothing government out and open all of the country to US businesses and industry (including oil of course). I can easily see our military tripling in size as the new "Americans" join up for some of the benefits, where of course they will be forced to learn English as a multi-lingual military just isn't a good idea ("COVERING FIRE!!" "Que?" :D). Lastly, we would be that much closer to that a-hole Chavez so we can keep a close eye on him.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    My brother and I have talked about this at length. We both think that taking over Mexico is a great idea. First, I doubt it would be hard. I mean once all the people who haven't run across the border find out that they can be a part of the US without having to even go anywhere, they would be all for it. Secondly, kick that useless good for nothing government out and open all of the country to US businesses and industry (including oil of course). I can easily see our military tripling in size as the new "Americans" join up for some of the benefits, where of course they will be forced to learn English as a multi-lingual military just isn't a good idea ("COVERING FIRE!!" "Que?" :D). Lastly, we would be that much closer to that a-hole Chavez so we can keep a close eye on him.
    Not bad ideas. The problem for business is once we take over Mexico we will have to pay everyone minimum wage (which by the way will be going up again soon won't it), and they will have to close all the factories where tee shirts are being made by kids making $.10 an hour. I wish I got that much when I was a kid, shoot my dad made we work in the fields all summer and then give him the money.

Top Bottom