• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    The wife and I had a date night and decided that we will go to the range and then to dinner.... I decided to bring my new, never fired rifle with and the wife brought her Walther PK380 to break it in as well....

IMAG0240.jpg

This is my ISSC MK22 Scar Clone..... Awsome looking .22

Not posting a pic of the PK380 because if you have seen one, you know what they all look like....

My range trip went way better than expected with my MK22.... I did have a few issues with the mag chambering the rounds I had put in it (Remington Cyclones) and it would not cycle properly at all.... I then said this ammo sucks and decided to empty the mag onto the bench and loaded up the same mag with CCI Blazer rounds and the difference was night and day.... Fired every single shot without a hitch or hick up period.... Ran like a sewing machine and was AWESOME!! My wife even noticed how much fun I was having and decided she would come over to my lane and ran a couple mags through it and had a blast..... While she was shooting the MK22 on my lane, I went over to her lane and ran a few mags through my G30 and wanted to see how her PK380 shot and that was the biggest surprise I had that day.... How accurate this little thing is, was amazing.... very accurate straight out of the case, cleaned oiled and then to the range....

Very happy with both purchases and the wife is as well....
    Thought I would share my evening with all of you!!! Thanks for listening....

P.S. Ate dinner at Golden Corral and it was sub par as expected....

Edit: Before the range trip I did put on my vertical foregrip and holo sight

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Sounds like date night at my house. Rock on!

When I was at the my LGS one of the guys was joking about Friday being their busiest day, and most of the ladies took their partners. Most of the guys got their ego deflated as well.

OP, Sounds like you had a good night! :)

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Not 100% sure but pretty sure my grammar is fine :)

Actually, it should read "My wife and My." Easy way to tell...what if it was just you that went to the range today? Would you have given it the title of "I's trip to the range" or "My trip to the range?"

The possessive form of "I" is "My" not I's.

Either way, I'm glad to hear you guys got to shoot together. Would love to get my wife to the range with me more!

Mrs.BDBHoover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    It was a fun night! The kids were starting school soon and we both had the night off (doesn't happen very often).
    That's the most I've shot a weapon. I was sweating and my hand was sore after. Ha-Ha!

Top Bottom