• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Anyone ever buy ammo from here? Thinking about trying out some of their 9mm for the G19 and wanted to get some feedback from INGO if anyone has had any experience with them. Should I try them or should I go with more reputable sources like Cheaper Than Dirt or Lucky Gunner and spend a bit more?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Anyone ever buy ammo from here? Thinking about trying out some of their 9mm for the G19 and wanted to get some feedback from INGO if anyone has had any experience with them. Should I try them or should I go with more reputable sources like Cheaper Than Dirt or Lucky Gunner and spend a bit more?

LMFAO. Cheaper than Dirt listed as reliable.:):

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs

I see that you are form New Albany. If I were you, I would visit Triple G Guns and Ammo in Greenville, IN. I have yet to find a store that can beat his ammo prices. He can get bulk ammo as well. It's about a 15-20 minute drive form downtown New Albany.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Thanks for the links and info guys. And I drive through Greenville everytime I go up to Paoli. Going back up this weekend. I'll have to make a quick stop at Triple G and see what he's got and what he can do. And again, thanks for solid info guys.

Top Bottom