They say President Obama doesn't want your guns, and then.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    From the article, but fixed:
    Besser reminded Obama that he promised to be tougher on gun control after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, in which a [STRIKE]gun-wielding intruder shot 20 children and six adults[/STRIKE]criminal broke the law in December 2012.

What? A criminal broke the law?! When did this become acceptable? Oh, right. When we started electing them to public offices. Never mind.

"You know, those two or three days after the Sandy Hook shooting are some of the worst days of my presidency because I met those families right after," Obama said. "And you're talking about 6-year-olds who were just systematically murdered. And that may be one of the few times where I was just shocked that Congress didn't act."

He was "shocked, shocked I say" that Americans managed to bypass the media machine and organize enough to remind their representatives that the criminal broke the law, not them.

Disgusting piece of trash. (You get to decide to what or whom I'm referring)

Blessings,
    Bill

Well said Bill. That pretty much covers my thoughts on the matter.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    The "NRA problem", if you will, is created by the simple fact that people of all political persuasion have the need to defend themselves and their families.
    That's the real power of the NRA . NRA Democrats, NRA Republicans, NRA Libertarians, all of us NRA members, united in a common interest. While I'm sure the organization has more members at the conservative end of the political spectrum, the cause we share is in the human realm, more strongly than the political realm.

I'm sure this is why the "NRA problem" will continue to be one of the 2A detractor's toughest nuts to crack. But rest assured, the onslaught will continue. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom