• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There's no honor among thieves, and apparently liberals. He went after the AP. That's like ratting out your best friend. Lets hope they're pissed. If he doesn't have the media repeating all of his edited talking points as "news" they might start investigating for a story. Doesn't sound like you would have to dig to deep.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I can imagine Obama giving a Fourth of July speech and being laughed off stage.

The July 5th, 2013 headlines reads: Obama gets his dues and goes into hiding.

Now, what to do with Biden?

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    What of using tax dollars to convince Mexican nationals to come take advantage of SNAP/TANF?

There's at least a dozen if the depth of the dung is deeper in the barn than in the pasture. And I believe it is.

Who knows what we're going to find out ex-post-facto.

Dozens?

Really?

The colonists only needed 18 to get rid of king george.

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    Look at the headlines, obumma is rarely mentioned, they say the administration, but when the Iraq war started it was the Bush administration, the Bush whitehouse. None of this will stick to the immaculated one.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I think Obamacare will fall apart eventually... there are too many people with money who don't want it.

I agree with you there. It's only going to take one large employer to say "you're on you own, here is the money we would have paid your medical with, go into the market and buy your own.". The problem is that it won't work, the pools won't be able to handle that load, the young and healthy will just pocket the cash and pay the penalty tax, and the sick will find that they need 3x the money they have.

Once one does it, a stampede will follow.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Think again....

The state is building a single payer system.

The state will violate all market principles and expand fiat money to whatever extent is necessary to ensure that is what happens....just as the state did with automotive, housing, energy, and numerous other matters.

ces6508

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Cave Town
    Maybe in the short term. But long term, they'll kiss and make up and all will be forgiven.
    The dumb masses will not even notice a ripple as this is American Idol week!

Sad but true. IMO the AP phone thing may pi** the media off more, because it was one of "them".

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Wow, Jon Stewart just called out the IRS for targeting right-wing groups even. I think this is the scandal we need to bring to fore front. Benghazi can be swept under the rug, but taxes are a matter that is held much closer to most people's thoughts than the Libya. A shame there isn't a way to connect this to the government, but hopefully a good number of IRS employees will get sacked. And maybe that will pull some steam out from under the Democrats...

Still watching show. Just brought up the AP phone tapping. Not sure where he'll go with it, but I think the Dems are even turning on themselves!

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Don't forget that the two rules of any media are Ratings and Revenue. There's neither in continuing to carry the Administration's water. As more and more media outlets pile on, the rest will have to , to survive the ratings wars. This guy is out in 3&1/2 years so now there is more money in going after him. I think we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg here. There's more to come and none of it good.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I heard someone on the radio today mention that one of the articles of impeachment levied against Richard Nixon was for using the IRS to investigate and harass political opponents. I'd forgotten that. So far as I can see, the Nixon Administration was pristine compared to what we know about the Obama Administration.

gdunn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Don't go getting your hopes up. None of it will stick. It will all be explained away as right-wing propaganda.

The IRS targeting conservatives can't be explained away as such. They have already admitted it was a breach of protocol and unconstitutional. Would be hard to back track at this point.

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Just as in Watergate, it's not the actual crime that gets them, it's always the coverup.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The IRS targeting conservatives can't be explained away as such. They have already admitted it was a breach of protocol and unconstitutional. Would be hard to back track at this point.

Yes, the IRS has admitted it. Good luck proving BO had any hand in it. Too many links in the chain from him to an actual IRS agent doing the dirty work. Someone in between will fall on the sword.

I do find it slightly encouraging, since news of the administration bugging the AP's phones came out, that the media seems to be paying a little more attention.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    The Obama White House is suffering from an acute case of Plausible Deniability Syndrome. The problem for them now is that with more and more coming out every day, its no longer plausible to believe that the (p)Resident had no knowledge of these actions by those under him.
    He is rapidly painting himself into a very tight corner where one wall is painted with Extreme Incompetence and the other is painted with Impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors perpetrated against the Nation. On Either wall is a Bold Capital "I" proving him to be grossly unfit to hold office and lead the Country.
    With the media outlets starting to join the dog pile, I don't think it will be possible for O or anyone closely associated with his administration to remain unscathed. Especially Hil-LIAR-y.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just saw David Gregory on the Today Show. It looks like the defense will be that he was too disconnected. He is so busy thinking great thoughts and looking for ways to help the average American that he just didn't have time to involve himself in this minutiae.

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    Don't forget that the two rules of any media are Ratings and Revenue. There's neither in continuing to carry the Administration's water. As more and more media outlets pile on, the rest will have to , to survive the ratings wars. This guy is out in 3&1/2 years so now there is more money in going after him. I think we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg here. There's more to come and none of it good.

I see a pack of wolves turning on the Alpha male.

Top Bottom