• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Complete with a negligent discharge. Weapons were drawn for misdemeanor traffic violations.

Complete with "we won't release the officer's name".

All of this after the same police department got caught framing the family on drug charges. The lady testified against the police and within weeks warrants are issued for her arrest.

Nothing really is surprising anymore in these cases. The mafia is known for taking care of witnesses. Rambone may want to think twice before filing that complaint.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Complete with a negligent discharge. Weapons were drawn for misdemeanor traffic violations.

All of this after the same police department got caught framing the family on drug charges. The lady testified against the police and within weeks warrants are issued for her arrest.

Nothing really is surprising anymore in these cases. The mafia is known for taking care of witnesses. Rambone may want to think twice before filing that complaint.

Somehow I don't think he has anymore lists left to get on at this point...

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    "for citations dating back to 2007"

No one's questioning the legality of the warrants served. They are questioning the motive hehind them. If they dated back to 2007, and they already knew where she lived, since they had already framed her and sent her to jail, why were these warrants only issued after she testified?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Not surprised, every group "protects there own" be it LEO's, fire, military, .gov, Boy Scouts, it doesn't matter. this does not surprise me.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

I'm confused. In another thread I was jumped on with both feet for suggesting the very same thing in the very same situation? Which is it?

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    All officers and all situations are not made the same. Perhaps the one you refer to was different?

I made the same statement about the Rambone situation. You were one that kicked me. It was yesterday. Did you forget? If so here's your post.

To hear you tell it, police officers apparently subscribe to a degree of petty get-evenism a 5 year old would consider excessive. If a citizen puts forth a complaint after politely complying with the request instead of making a scene he's going to get scrutinized for every minor infraction available? Really?

So which is it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I made the same statement about the Rambone situation. You were one that kicked me. It was yesterday. Did you forget? If so here's your post.

So which is it?

I was well aware of what you referred to, thus the point I made in my post in this thread. It was a different situation and mentality. There is a world of difference between being nitpicky and childish because someone brought what they thought was a frivolous complaint and going full Mafia on witnesses in order to cover up your misdeeds. The former I find difficult to believe save on a case by case basis, the latter makes perfect sense in the event that the police were willing to commit the original crime they were attempting to cover up. It is not petty in that case but rather a matter of keeping their sorry rears out of...temporary unemployment or whatever they would get for doing this.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I'm confused. In another thread I was jumped on with both feet for suggesting the very same thing in the very same situation? Which is it?

I didn't jump that comment. For the most part, I agreed with it but didn't feel the need to post my thoughts.

Top Bottom