• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I don't understand how someone can buy a new gun, lets say a Daniel Defense M4, for say $1799+, never fire it, only take it out and look at it, and later on they get in a bind, they go to sell it, and they ask $1500. What happened to $300+ worth of value?

FYI, I paid $1450 out of the door for a BNIB DDM4 V5 from ZX Gun in Jan 2014, a month after Sandy Hook.

Alexis Machine

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    NorthWest of Indy
    I don't understand why I torment myself with hot peppers. A jalapeno at 5000 scoville heat units is tasty but burns my mouth plenty. Habenero are about 350000 sch. I grow Trinidad Scorpion and Bhut Jalokia which are over 1000000 sch. They aren't tasty and are only good for pain. I don't understand why I do it.

JohnBoy1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    I'd say some people buy them just because they like the gun and think it would be nice to have just incase. Just Saturday I picked up a nib except for the factory test round Ruger sp101 and the test cars November of 2012. Paid $400 for it and thought it was a decent deal. My dads the same way though. He just likes to be able to say he has such and such gun and they will set in the safe for years.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had a great uncle that used to buy a S&W or Colt revolver every time he had the extra money. He never fired any of them. When he died in the 90's, every piece of furniture in the house had dozens of those old unshot, in the box revolvers under it. I would guess his heirs made out better than if he had stuck the money in the bank. So I am thinking he wasn't all that dumb.

fefe2286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2016
    delphi
    Transgendered typically, I'm not judging, I'm just not used to seeing it on a gun forum.
    Craigslist casual encounters would be where I would expect to see someone referring to themselves as a gurl.

Wow crazy never thought to look on the list and you pick up plenty when you school with all types. But no sir i am not a transgende,r but i do see they takeing over the world. Also buying alot of guns these days.:stickpoke:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Wow crazy never thought to look on the list and you pick up plenty when you school with all types. But no sir i am not a transgende,r but i do see they takeing over the world. Also buying alot of guns these days.:stickpoke:

I'm glad you are not offended, and it appears you have a sense of humor as well, welcome to INGO by the way.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    You understood what she wrote? :dunno:

Yes, she needs to work on her spelling a little, like using two vowels together in the word "taking", I thought she was making a joke about transgendered people taking over the world and buying a lot of guns. Needs to use a capital I when referring to herself.

Apparently she never thought to look on craigslist for transgendered people, my reference to her spelling girl, gurl. And it would seem she is saying that you can learn a lot by being around all different types of people.
    That's what I took from it. She's not as hard as Harley Rider 50's posts to read, but yeah I had to work at it a little. I think her brain goes faster than how fast she can type out what she is thinking.

fefe2286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2016
    delphi
    For what it's worth, "u" and "i" are next to each other on the ol' qwerty keyboard.
    thank you King rhino and im so used to texting, that the knowing way of doing things are slowly being formed to the ways of they world today. more of a reason i like the group of people on this site. by they stop acting so old :rules:

fefe2286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2016
    delphi
    Yes, she needs to work on her spelling a little, like using two vowels together in the word "taking", I thought she was making a joke about transgendered people taking over the world and buying a lot of guns. Needs to use a capital I when referring to herself.

Apparently she never thought to look on craigslist for transgendered people, my reference to her spelling girl, gurl. And it would seem she is saying that you can learn a lot by being around all different types of people.
    That's what I took from it. She's not as hard as Harley Rider 50's posts to read, but yeah I had to work at it a little. I think her brain goes faster than how fast she can type out what she is thinking.

it does my nails are to long but men love em

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom