• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilcaveman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    elizabeth
    I bought a new one 4 months back. Its fun to shoot and shoots a nice fireball at the range. The recoil isn't bad, nothing like the D.E. 50AE. It has the 38 spring that came with it. They make holsters for it already, the link is on their site. I don't carry it.

Bully1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2015
    Cloverdale
    Coonan compact

Does anyone have any experience with these? Felt recoil, durability, and accuracy? Are there any better alternatives?
    I'm sure that by now you've heard about coonan now producing a compact version. I was able to put one in my hands and it felt great! I love the full size one but was a bit big in the grip but overall awesome weapon! The compact will be 10 times better! Msrp is about $1550 for stainless and a bit more for black

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy Trading Post has one of these for sale right now, in the $1370-something if I recall correctly. I believe the manufacturer provides a spare spring that lets you shoot .38 specials in them, which could make it easier to justify.

They also have one in the rental case so you can try before you buy.

BFR50-110

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I just got a new Coonan Classic a couple of weeks ago. I put between 50-70 rounds through it of various full power loads. It shot very well and is the most fun auto loader that I've shot. Definitely worth having for me anyway.

Top Bottom