• ...and so much more!
  • hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    i have a colt lightweight commander.
    that i am putting a value of 700.00 on.would it be possible to get a 2 gun 4 1 deal out of this.maybe a glock 23 i figure with todays prices a used g23 is around 450.00 and a used remington 870 is around 250.00
    glock 23 =450.00
    remin 870 =250.00....do you guys think it is possible?please let me know thanx
    colt1911006.jpg

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    You should be able to as long as you find the right person. A G23 is worth $450-475 at best. I've seen G23's with night sights go in that range so I would deduct $50-60 off the price if it had standard sights.

The 870's really depends, I haven't seen too many under $300 lately.

gunluster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    Your Colt is running between $870.00 to $925.00 new. I would allow you between $675.00 to $750.00 trade-in if you were dealing with me. Things to consider...Do you have the original, factory box? Do you have the two factory magazines? Does the box have all the factory literature? What is the overall shape of the pistol? Just depends on what you are trading for too. Hope that helps.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Finding a person who has exactly what you want to trade for can be tough. What has worked best for me, is to put it up for sale or trade, with examples of what you would like in trade. Sometimes people offer you a better trade than you would have ever asked for, if you leave yourself open to suggestions.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Don't be insulted if someone low balls you. Some people will try to take advantage, and others really want what you have but do not have the asking price, and others will try to buy simply to re-trade or sell to make a profit. Take it with a grain of salt, be polite, and sometimes a person that tried a low ball offer will come back with a more reasonable price or trade. I have had people that made low offers, buy at the listed price, when I explained that it was well below what stores and on-line dealers wanted and I didn't have to sell, I just wanted to get something different.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    PM me if you decide to sell it outright. I've got a 12 GA Mossberg Maverick to trade and some cash.

Top Bottom