• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrise14

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    NWI
    I've never had any training and would like to become a better shot. Figured pistol would be a good place to start. I'm in NWI and usually go to Kingbury outdoor or Blythes indoor range. Any recommendations for a good class to sign up for?

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    We're have an 8-hour Introduction to Defensive Pistol April 27th in Rochester, IN.

It would be a great place for you to start, and we'd love to have you join us!

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    I would also be interested in this or your pistol 1 class. What are the costs of these classes generally?

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I have been (pleasantly!) surprised by how many people come to my classes from NW Indiana, and I mean a lot.

Please look over the Indiana Firearms Training website and class offerings. If you see something that interests you, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail.

It would be an honor to serve you,

Indiana NRA Classes
    260-459-2382

tyr1toby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    My company is called Tyr 1 Training Corp. We are based out of LaPorte but hold our classes at New Buffalo Rod and Gun Club just over the MI line. We have some Classes coming up over the next few months and are finishing out 2013 schedule. Shoot me a message if you are interested and we can discuss where you are at currently as well as where you want to be with your skills and what classes you may be interested in. Congrats on making the decision to seek out training and there are many good trainers out there. I would love for our company to help you but suggest you train with as many as you can.

Top Bottom