This evening I bought 22LR for $0.047/round. No line.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Falkin88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    So far I've been having pretty good luck with finding it at various Walmarts and also have been able to find it a few times at Big R but mostly been seeing it at Walmart.

Coumtryflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Would love to know if anyone sees 22lr at any on the north side Indy Walmart. I haven't seen any large boxes for the past three years. Would love to get a 22 for my son, but not really any point right now if all I can find is expensive boxes of 50

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    Look on the positive side when you are hoping to score some ammo. You get to hear kids screaming, mothers yelling at them screaming ,might get to see some new styles of spandex yoga pants, short shorts, newest styles of pajama pants, and the best of all, you get some exercise.

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    Would love to know if anyone sees 22lr at any on the north side Indy Walmart. I haven't seen any large boxes for the past three years. Would love to get a 22 for my son, but not really any point right now if all I can find is expensive boxes of 50
    I have some CCI quiet 22's I'll sell you at what I have in them, got them last weekend at the greenfield gander mountain opening, I think it was either $2.99 or $3.99 per box plus tax

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    I've learned in the past few months when you go has a lot to do with your chances. Based on conversations with MORE THAN TWO workers, I started focusing on specific days of the week in a time period that I learned my store unloads trailers and moves new product to the shelves. It wasn't long after that I came up with a hit. YMMV.

My Wal-Mart is likely to get ammo any day of the week -- there's definitely no set day there. I simply check the app in the evenings, then show up the next morning if they got something in. No sense in showing up if they don't have anything. My Wal-Mart gets .22LR in at least once a week, but it's seldom on the same day.

sescbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I lucked into getting 3-525 rd packs of Rem Golden Bullets for $24.99 each ($31.73 total w/ tax & shipping) from Gander Mountain's website last night around 11:45. Just got the shipping emails & they'll be here Saturday.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    I sold three Remington 525's last night and three Federal 550's today for what I had in them after buying them at Wal-Mart. I come into .22's pretty easily, so I have no problem helping good friends out when they need some. I can't bring myself to make a profit on them.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Had to come to Virginia with wife, daughter & granddaughter for family wedding. While they were shopping I stepped into dicks at Lynnhaven mall. Lo and behold, more 22 than I've seen in a long long time. Bricks of reg Remington for 24.99. Buckets (1400) of golden saber 69.99 and box of 2000 Winchester m22 for 129.99. Guy said that had received 400,000 rounds. I believe his number. Quick call out to the women folk and we each walked out with our box!! Score!!

Top Bottom