• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    maybe we could buy him a one way ticket to country of his choice where they have "no guns" Hey, I'll even buy his cell phone that he can use to call the police when he's being mugged. "Pardon me Mr. Criminal while I phone the police."

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    I thought it was polite to flush after producing a turd,I don't think this guy even wiped. I swear I smell B.S. coming from my computer and micheal moore is an idiot.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    ok.....i'm still laughing! i had to stop after he said "this country just loves death." who would like to sign the petirion i am sending to Al Gore to start "stupid-control" over the internet. any a**wipe with a computer and a dvd player can have a stance. i just hope his house isn't broken into. he'll be putting the batman sign in the clouds.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    He says France 249 people killed by guns England 350 so on and so forth then 11,xxx people killed in America by guns. So how many people were killed PERIOD in these other countries compared to the U.S. you left that part out you fact twisting scum?

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anti-gun, anti-common sense morons used to get my blood boiling. But not any more. Remember, guys and gals, we're winning. Heller wasn't everything we wanted, but it was the best first step we could get at the time. And Chicago politicians are panicking over the upcoming SCOTUS hearing - Alan Gura is confident of a win, and that means incorporation, which means a whole bunch of laws in safe places like New York and Los Angelas could get their day in court.

Not to jack the thread, but remember when we argue with the loonies, they are on the defensive.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Anti-gun, anti-common sense morons used to get my blood boiling. But not any more. Remember, guys and gals, we're winning. Heller wasn't everything we wanted, but it was the best first step we could get at the time. And Chicago politicians are panicking over the upcoming SCOTUS hearing - Alan Gura is confident of a win, and that means incorporation, which means a whole bunch of laws in safe places like New York and Los Angelas could get their day in court.

Not to jack the thread, but remember when we argue with the loonies, they are on the defensive.

But, but, but, you're, you're, you're... YOU'RE JUST RACIST!

Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    Guns caused VT shooting... oh yea a gun made a person come out and shoot people.:ugh:
    "bang bang bang.... its essentially a machine gun"
    wow... sad:facepalm:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    OK. I watched 2 minutes of the rebuttal only.

1. Is he on coke or Meth?

2. He says there were "no deaths by assualt weapons during the ban years" Ummm I'm sure there was at least one or two killings with a so called assault weapon....North Hollywood comes to mind (yes I know they were illegally converted)

3. He says there are 100,000 gun deaths per year in this country. "That's like a genocide" and like a tripling of the number I think.

4. He says ranges are where criminals go to learn to kill people. Using targets with policemen on them???? (hell one look at some of the reality video shows that criminals DON'T go to the range, thankfully.

5. I hope he's joking but probably not.

babolat69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    He has got to be BSing everyone to get his videos watched on youtube. Obviously he knew this would stur the pot and he would hit the 1MM views. It is way to staged to be anything else.... His choice of key phrases, buzz words, drinking milk!! He got his 5min of fame, lets not give him any more....

SamAdams

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Indiana
    Again, as in a post I made in another section, it's time we educate voters. We need to educate our children, our neighbors' children, our neighbors, etc...
    They've been indoctrinated with this crap and if we don't use legitimate, honest, factual arguements to educate them then they will continue to believe this crap.

Top Bottom