This guy is nuts, and he was running free!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Should have just strung him up when convicted of murder and then we wouldn't have this problem, now would we?

"Gun addiction" what a load of crap. Crazy is crazy.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    392x525

Looks like a level-headed fella.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Even if he had been remotely involved (driver ect) in the crime described that got him the prison term, as far as I am concerned he should have been executed. What part of past behavior often predicts future behavior don't people understand?

In 2004 I got to meet a recently paroled murderer on a simple traffic stop. My little alarm bells where going off and so I had him exit his vehicle. For whatever reason he decided he needed to get the stolen gun that was under his seat. He got the JBT treatment and after getting out of the ER he ended up back in prison where he should have been already. He had been out a grand total of 3 months! We need to stop coddling these idiots. They DO NOT get rehabilitated in prison. They get worse IMO.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Even if he had been remotely involved (driver ect) in the crime described that got him the prison term, as far as I am concerned he should have been executed. What part of past behavior often predicts future behavior don't people understand?

In 2004 I got to meet a recently paroled murderer on a simple traffic stop. My little alarm bells where going off and so I had him exit his vehicle. For whatever reason he decided he needed to get the stolen gun that was under his seat. He got the JBT treatment and after getting out of the ER he ended up back in prison where he should have been already. He had been out a grand total of 3 months! We need to stop coddling these idiots. They DO NOT get rehabilitated in prison. They get worse IMO.

Pardon my ignorance, what does "JBT" mean?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sentenced to 54 years in 1988. That was 25 years ago. Who was the Einstein who decided this guy should be let back out into society?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Sentenced to 54 years in 1988. That was 25 years ago. Who was the Einstein who decided this guy should be let back out into society?

A 54 year sentence is really a 27 year sentence, (day for day good time credit) plus time cuts for completing programs while incarcerated would take a few more years off his sentence. In reality he most likely served less that 22 years out of his 54 year sentence.

There's talk of revising the good time credit system making certain violent offenders serve at least 85% of their time. We'll see where that goes. but I bet Indiana Department of Correction opposes this change.

Top Bottom