• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    First the Federal Government decides to crack down on legal under state law marijuana dispensaries in California...

Feds announce Calif. pot dispensary crackdown - Yahoo! News

Then they try to dissuade Alabama from protecting their sovereignty by enforcing immigration...

US asks court to halt Alabama's immigration law - Yahoo! News

While anyone who actually studies history knows that Marijuana was first prohibited by use of a non-existent tax stamp. The sole purpose of prohibiting Marijuana was to help discourage immigrant farmers from Mexico from coming here to work. Look it up it is fact in history. D.C. Hypocrisy has finally come full circle and smashed into itself. The government must think we are all idiots and have no knowledge of American history, actually it seems more and more that they are counting on it. I can think of one other little smudge on our history they had better read again and take heed to...

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    As George Carlin said, "I have this moron thing I do, it's called... THINKING!"

I love all of these unintended consequences. Just makes me reaffirm that Government is not the answer.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    All politicians do,once in office, is line their pockets with lobbyists bribe money and try to figure out how to stay in office so they can continue to line their pockets.

In this endeavor they pass laws that make no sense to the point of being ridiculous.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The whole illegal alien issue is simply a disgrace.

If employers would stop hiring criminal aliens (all illegal aliens are criminals, since they're breaking the law by being here) the problem would vanish. How about a State law severely punishing employers who hire illegals. That would not affect illegals at all, except to the extent they wouldn't have jobs (and wouldn't be eligible for public assistance).

The problem isn't solely in the hands of the "lawmakers" in DC. Enough blame to go around.

:xmad:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    First the Federal Government decides to crack down on legal under state law marijuana dispensaries in California...

Feds announce Calif. pot dispensary crackdown - Yahoo! News

Then they try to dissuade Alabama from protecting their sovereignty by enforcing immigration...

US asks court to halt Alabama's immigration law - Yahoo! News

While anyone who actually studies history knows that Marijuana was first prohibited by use of a non-existent tax stamp. The sole purpose of prohibiting Marijuana was to help discourage immigrant farmers from Mexico from coming here to work. Look it up it is fact in history. D.C. Hypocrisy has finally come full circle and smashed into itself. The government must think we are all idiots and have no knowledge of American history, actually it seems more and more that they are counting on it. I can think of one other little smudge on our history they had better read again and take heed to...

That accurately describes about 90% of the country.

Top Bottom