This is the answer to every ammo hunters dream!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    I stumbled upon this today and found it to be a wonderful site to track current ammo prices and availability.

It is a site that tracks ammo on multiple site and compiles it on one site. It even gives the link and price per round. They are updating daily, adding new sites to watch. It refreshes every 90 seconds and puts everything in order. No math/work required!

Includes these: .223/5.56, 7.62x39. 22LR, 9mm, .308/7.62x51, .45ACP, .300 Blackout

Ill be on this daily watching for that awesome deal to hit!

Hope you guys like it... I sure do!! :rockwoot:

http://gunbot.net/index.php?cal=223556

Last edited:

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I found this a few days ago. It's pretty nice, but prices suck...haha

I saw freedom munitions was selling 500 rounds of 223 for .55c a round earlier today, which sold out in an hour or so. That's the best I've seen all day (I didn't buy).

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    It's pretty cool for keeping aware of prices, but I wouldn't put all your hope into it actually being correct. I clicked on a few that said they were in stock on that site, but when I got to the actual store site it wasn't in stock, and it never updated on the GunBot site.

Just a heads up.

corronade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo
    thanks for the link I'm going to show everyone at work. we have been looking for ammo everywhere, its almost a sport in itself.
    thanks

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    It's pretty cool for keeping aware of prices, but I wouldn't put all your hope into it actually being correct. I clicked on a few that said they were in stock on that site, but when I got to the actual store site it wasn't in stock, and it never updated on the GunBot site.

Just a heads up.

You just have to be super quick. A couple times I added items to my cart, by the time I entered my address they were sold out.

I was able to get some frangible .223 and 400 rounds of .22 for ok prices considering the panic.

Top Bottom