• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Keep in mind that if a mental check is required for gun ownership, all a doc has to conclude is that you are paranoid for even wanting a gun and deny you.

The VP needs a mental check. He seems to be suffering from the late stages of rhetorical dementia. "30 clips in a magazine"......

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Joe Biden's highest and best use is as a deterrent against the assassination of the President. In that regard, I say: "Well done, Mr. Vice President."

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I thought I Holder was incompetent and inept, Biden is not far behind. If he president has a heart attack or something, this guy is next in line. That is not a pretty picture by any standard.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    "ONE magazine holds 30 clips. And one clip holds 40 shells. And one shell holds 100 magazines. And you can store up to 20 magazines in a round."

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    So why does Chairman O need a SS detail?:dunno:

Because while we fear Biden's becoming our president, other countries that are hostile to us think it would be fantastic for him to replace the O so we have to protect the O or else we get the B and we all know what's gonna happen if 'Murica ends up being run by the B instead of the O.

on the other side of this, I take offense that anyone, liberal or not would listen to someone that doesn't know a damn thing about what he's talking about. This man is attempting to steal away the 2nd and he's less educated on the issue than a 4 year old girl.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Utterly embarrassing... This old coot is totally cuckoo and unfit for office. His abject lack of knowledge of firearms operation (mechanically and ergonomically) would be amusing if the subject matter wasn't our most sacred foundational liberties.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    This is not the man that decides the fate of your individual rights documented in the Second Amendment.

You are, just as I am the man that decides the fate of mine.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    This is not the man that decides the fate of your individual rights documented in the Second Amendment.

You are, just as I am the man that decides the fate of mine.

Last time I checked, I wasn't asked to join the committee for gun control. We can call all we want, and rant and rave, but in the end it's up to retards like Joe Biden and Dianne Feinswine, and those snakes in the senate and the supreme court. FFS Bill Cosby has a platform, and all he knows is pudding pops.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    I actually work with people that freak out over the idea of Sarah Palin being VP and just blow off any bs coming out of ol Joe's mouth.

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    Next time I'm in a bind, I'll reach for my trusty double-barrel shotgun....thanks Joe.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Last time I checked, I wasn't asked to join the committee for gun control. We can call all we want, and rant and rave, but in the end it's up to retards like Joe Biden and Dianne Feinswine, and those snakes in the senate and the supreme court. FFS Bill Cosby has a platform, and all he knows is pudding pops.

Last time I checked, rights were not granted by the state.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    on the other side of this, I take offense that anyone, liberal or not would listen to someone that doesn't know a damn thing about what he's talking about. This man is attempting to steal away the 2nd and he's less educated on the issue than a 4 year old girl.

But if Biden has his way, he'll get to impersonate a FIVE year old girl for the whole nation! :laugh:

Top Bottom