• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    One guy in Boston was quoted, "They can give me a cavity search right now and I'd be perfectly happy." This is the mentality we're dealing with.

Yeah, but in his defense, he did look kinda like this...
    images

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It is amazing to see violations of liberty rationalized away....though hardly surprising.

I would find it unsurprising that it happens, but I have been very surprised by some of the people doing the rationalizing on INGO and otherwise. You would think they would realize that if the .gov can cancel the Constitution in the name of pursuing one fugitive, they could do so under most any circumstances in which circumstances were less than absolutely perfect.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    A resident of Watertown, MA, photographs a man in combat fatigues pointing a rifle at him from the turret of his military Humvee. Everyone in the town was a potential threat that day, as police & military performed house-to-house searches for terrorists.

When guns are pointed at your family, how "voluntary" is it? :xmad:

431919_518478678189638_149563025_n.jpg

That is probably the scariest picture I've seen!
    Imagine what the photographer COULD have looked like to the guy with the gun!?

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    So say one was armed with multiply guns (side arms on both hips and a modern sporting rifle across his chest pointing down), how would the police reacted? Nothing was illegal about that. Before some say there was a terrorist killer on the loose, to me, that does not equal losing rights as a citizen who has done nothing. Frankly, if I knew there was a killer loose, I would be armed to the teeth as much as I could.

Top Bottom