• BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can those grannies do a proxy vote?
    We have that over here.
    You can vote for someone who can't show up to vote (either sick, out of the country etc).
    I voted twice one year for the presidential election.
    At the polling station I had to show their ID, plus mine, and a document that was made at our local police station where a senior officer acted as a notary.
    We don't have anything like that. But the grannies can get a state photo ID for the asking and one would think that there would be many organizations that would convey them to the office to get said ID as well as one would think the party that would receive their vote would see that they had a ride to the polls

Instead, we are pressured to pervert our rules to accommodate the few because; discrimination

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So it's different in all states? Some don't require any form of ID at all?

What about non US citizens in Indiana (legal permanent residents) who can have the same ID? I assume they verify a proof of citizenship when you register to vote.

Illegals voting this country is another one of those jokes like Chicago.;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain, the constitution had to set up a system of voting that would make all thirteen original colonies feel that their concerns would be heard in the face of some population disparities of over 10 : 1. Enshrined in the constitution, the electoral college system has endured through vast changes in number of states and the distribution of the population

Our elections are the results of those in a confederation of states, so likely more like an EU election where I assume each country wishes its concerns to be taken seriously rather than overwhelmed by the desires of the most populous countries. Am I correct in assuming that EU elections are not conducted by popular vote (not those of representatives to legal bodies that are conducted solely within a country, but those, if any, that are an EU wide election for a position - perhaps president or prime minister or whatever your top executive is called)
    I get that.You make a good point.
    When I say it seems crazy to use it's just because it's a totally different system.
    I'm not saying it doesn't make sense.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Lots of questions. :faint:

Both? :dunno:
    It's usually meant to protect the integrity of the vote but it can suppress votes if not enough people have access to official ID.

How hard is it get proper ID? Does it depends from state to state, does it depends on where you live (if you're rich or poor, education level etc).

Here in France everybody gets a national ID at 16.

Yes over here you need to show ID (in most casses).
    You actually need a voting card (to show that you are registered to vote in that city) and a national identity card show proof of citizenship.

In small villages no ID is required, just the voting card (with no pictures).
    Since everybody knows everybody.

And I don't undersand why ID is not required in the states. :dunno:

You can't vote by mail here.You have to show up in person.
    The rules didn't change with COVID.
    You only had to wear a mask, wait in line outside (not too many people in the polling stattion) and bring your own pen I think.

I don't remember if you had to remove your mask or not when you had to show ID.

I guess I am.
    It's just conjectures until then.

I'm well aware of that ... that's why I said already that I don't think any of you (who think the election was rigged) are wrong.
    And I'm not here to judge you for thinking that.

It's common to think the election was rigged when your candidate didn't win.
    A lot of people said that when Trump was elected.

Again I'm not expert ....

You're asking questions to a guy who knows less than you do about the whole election process.
    You have to have ID to get access to the social handouts here. Hard to imagine someone unable to get an ID to vote and is starving because they are not getting their ebt card filled each month.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    While my French history is limited I've got to believe that political machines exist in France, maybe in some different form.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We don't have anything like that. But the grannies can get a state photo ID for the asking and one would think that there would be many organizations that would convey them to the office to get said ID as well as one would think the party that would receive their vote would see that they had a ride to the polls

Instead, we are pressured to pervert our rules to accommodate the few because; discrimination
    We do actually. But it is VERY strict. Or is supposed to be. You literally gotta be in a hospital bed or confined to your home to qualify. Then two officials have to come to your location and watch you fill out your ballot and certify it.

I remember people talking about that option and others saying it needed to be more lax.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    It's virtually impossible to function in modern society without some form of ID so that whole argument against voter ID is ludicrous on top of being racist to imply black people can't figure out how to walk into a state office and provide a few simple answers to verify they are who they say they are. I can't believe the advocates of that argument aren't called out for such blatant hypocrisy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's virtually impossible to function in modern society without some form of ID so that whole argument against voter ID is ludicrous on top of being racist to imply black people can't figure out how to walk into a state office and provide a few simple answers to verify they are who they say they are. I can't believe the advocates of that argument aren't called out for such blatant hypocrisy.
    Yet no one will point out the liberal Democrat tropes of minorities being too stupid to get an ID to vote. You KNOW if a Republican said something like this the race card would get thrown so fast...

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    The comments to the ABC story are about as hypocritical and thin-skinned as they come.
    Like the comment about our economy is booming .. Wow! What a ****ing idiot .. I don't think the person understands what the definition of "Economy" means..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211231-211440_kindlephoto-214385221.png
      Screenshot_20211231-211440_kindlephoto-214385221.png
      64 KB · Views: 16

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We do actually. But it is VERY strict. Or is supposed to be. You literally gotta be in a hospital bed or confined to your home to qualify. Then two officials have to come to your location and watch you fill out your ballot and certify it.

I remember people talking about that option and others saying it needed to be more lax.
    Here you can't vote before election day.
    If you're going to vote on behalf of someone else they just have to trust you that you will vote for whoever they tell you to vote for in a few days.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here you can't vote before election day.
    If you're going to vote on behalf of someone else they just have to trust you that you will vote for whoever they tell you to vote for in a few days.
    You have a much more secure system than many of the states have. Of course the states with the least ballot integrity protections are the democrat states. I read an in-depth article that explains how the democrats used the virus to perfection to steal the election in six cities each located in a different swing state.

I have asked this of others here, and hope you will answer this directly. A pattern recognition expert with over 500 patents in place has said his investigation of ballots in several states reveals fraud occurred. The same guy worked with law enforcement, using the same techniques, to detect financial fraud. In other words his work was used as probable cause (by courts) to do in depth forensic examinations of the data and investigations of the people involved.

Is that not good enough to trigger an investigation of the 2020 election?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You have a much more secure system than many of the states have. Of course the states with the least ballot integrity protections are the democrat states. I read an in-depth article that explains how the democrats used the virus to perfection to steal the election in six cities each located in a different swing state.

I have asked this of others here, and hope you will answer this directly. A pattern recognition expert with over 500 patents in place has said his investigation of ballots in several states reveals fraud occurred. The same guy worked with law enforcement, using the same techniques, to detect financial fraud. In other words his work was used as probable cause (by courts) to do in depth forensic examinations of the data and investigations of the people involved.

Is that not good enough to trigger an investigation of the 2020 election?
    Is there no ongoing investigation?

With so many allegations of fraud is there nobody who contacted the FBI (or whoever does that kind of investigation) to submit evidence?

If they found proof of a rigged election it's not like they're going to put Biden in jail, and Trump back in the White House.
    Maybe some change in voting laws and procedures will occur. . :dunno:

Maybe there will be a long, and expensive, investigation (like the 9/11 commission) with no actual results.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

With so many allegations of fraud is there nobody who contacted the FBI (or whoever does that kind of investigation) to submit evidence?

If they found proof of a rigged election it's not like they're going to put Biden in jail, and Trump back in the White House.

Maybe there will be a long, and expensive, investigation (like the 9/11 commission) with no actual results.

Looking back though history on this subject I've come to the conclusion that political leadership, of any kind, does not want the final decision to rest in the hands of the American people. Keeping the election process foggy and uncertain plays to that end.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I would have to be void of any degree of critical thinking ability in order to conclude US elections are free of fraud.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

There are. Dozens if not hundreds of them across the country.

But even the ones that did find fraud or funny business, each and every time the response is "Well, ONE city/town/state isnt enough to swing the election."

The problem is they are being obtuse and observing each fraud instance in a bubble. Yes, ONE wouldnt swing the election. But 50 or 60 "just one"s sure would. But they refuse to look at all the issues collectively.

And whistleblowers are being harassed by the FBI.
    (TL;DR she maintained a copy of the Dominion voter system to maintain a backup of the election results and software code used to prevent fraud. She was told to wipe ALL Dominion machines including her backup and she refused to destroy the backup copy.)

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

There is no ongoing federal investigation. Maybe a few local and a few private investigations.

The top officials at FBI and DOJ ordered the rank and file to not initiate any investigations.

Correct, unlikely Biden removed and if he was we have a constitutional process for his replacement and that would not involve Trump.

My goal now is to see our votes secured.

An extensive investigation can only come if in the next election there is a massive backlash that turns power over to a new group.

You may have seen some jokes about corruption in Chicago Detroit, and Philadelphia etc. on here. I am guilty of laughing at the jokes and never understanding their impact. It just seemed as if they were corrupt in their areas and it didn’t really affect me. I now realize that was naive on my part and that we Americans, as a people, allowed corruption to steal the votes of millions of citizens in several states for far too long that the corruption reached a level to affect a national election.

Lastly, would you run in an election against me if the votes are tabulated on computers I own? The incest involved in the election equipment is unreal…

Hope some of this gives you a better idea where some of us are coming from and the bitter taste we have…

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Annnd.... everyone who calls for an investigation is labeled a RACIST who wants to prevent minorities from voting.
    The view of the Media-driven culture is that if a Democrat wasn't elected either the White Supremacists rigged the election or the voters are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There are. Dozens if not hundreds of them across the country.

But even the ones that did find fraud or funny business, each and every time the response is "Well, ONE city/town/state isnt enough to swing the election."

The problem is they are being obtuse and observing each fraud instance in a bubble. Yes, ONE wouldnt swing the election. But 50 or 60 "just one"s sure would. But they refuse to look at all the issues collectively.

And whistleblowers are being harassed by the FBI.
    (TL;DR she maintained a copy of the Dominion voter system to maintain a backup of the election results and software code used to prevent fraud. She was told to wipe ALL Dominion machines including her backup and she refused to destroy the backup copy.)

There are few “official” investigations going on across the country.

None of those were FBI or DOJ investigations like there were if this was reversed.

For sure, every whistleblower was harassed. Two different truck drivers in different states swore they hauled ballots in after election day and the FBI treated them as criminals until they went away.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom