• ...and so much more!
  • gummergif

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2015
    REDACTED
    Shoulder rig makes pants optional.

My shoulder rig clips to my belt in the back for stability - I'm a little afeared to ask what you're clipping it to.

Of course, I once dated a girl with a corset piercing... I guess I could get something like that done, if only to be cool like churchmouse.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Watching TV, pistol 3 o'clock, bug 2 o'clock, knife 5 o'clock, spare mags 9 o'clock and flashlight 10 o'clock. Rifle and go bag within reach at 9 o'clock.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Singing to choir, I have enhanced the availability of a weapon at hand since I returned to the states.
    I always have a handgun near by and more importantly I have enough security in and around the home to give me the time to get to that gun.
    This was driven home just a couple of weeks ago when right across the street a woman was shot on her front porch.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Having the same arsenal on as blue falcon would not have helped the 71 year old gentleman when he was unaware of his SA. Keeping the doors locked at all times is the first line of defense. I prefer to keep the prep outside

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My shoulder rig clips to my belt in the back for stability - I'm a little afeared to ask what you're clipping it to.

Of course, I once dated a girl with a corset piercing... I guess I could get something like that done, if only to be cool like churchmouse.

Mine has the same stability strap but It is not always attached. Still works well enough........Just trying to give some options.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

At's cuzz yer use'n the wrong rig, dude.........:whistle:

25d609edc11001a4d0caee2e0eef88da.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

600px-MV-BRE10-9.jpg

2nd pic........dude's use'n WRONG holster......rig he got on AIN' fer a 1911........:rolleyes:

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Having the same arsenal on as blue falcon would not have helped the 71 year old gentleman when he was unaware of his SA. Keeping the doors locked at all times is the first line of defense. I prefer to keep the prep outside

You're right, d*** I keep forgetting to close the door. That's where that d*** draft is coming from.

Top Bottom