• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I bought this UT Vols sweatshirt one time that had a helmet on the front but with the wrong colors. It was on clearance but turned out to be the most comfortable shirt I ever owned. I still miss that shirt.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Think they'll combine shipping on the "baseball isn't the same without Shaquille O'neal" shirt advertised underneath? Maybe make it a three-for with the Ted Kennedy hockey shirt and be ready for my next three day weekend.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    image.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That review though

I searched high and low for a "gun gun permit" shirt, and you can imagine my happiness when it turned out to have a baby Glock pictured! Now I feel totally secure when I am out in public. Knowing that I have a gun gun permit which NEVER expires gives me more confidence than if I had an actual gun!

For whom is this perfect? Anyone who feels like they are in control of their personal protection, loves Glocks (hammer fired?), and isn't a stick in the mud when it comes to spelling. To put it simply, pretty much EVERYONE needs this shirt! Everyone is stronger, more attractive, and better smelling when they show the world their gun gun permit!

Whatever it costs, buy it. Whatever the occasion, wear it. Buy at least 7 so you can have one fresh gun gun permit on you at all times!

Top Bottom