• ...and so much more!
  • andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Oh wait, that's just me.

First off, I OC. Now I'm walking around shopping for clothes for my daughter, and I see a Westfield Officer walking in. He stops and talks to an employee, they look at me for linger than a glance, he says something else to the employee and then walks out. Not one word to me.

Maybe it is all in my head, but I doubt it. Either way he saw me OC'ing and not a word.

+1 For Westfield PD

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    oh, crap. I guess I better keep an eye out. I'm sure I look extremely hostel walking around the girls clothes clothes section.....With my wife and daughter. It be wired if I was alone.

ReadnFool

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Sheridan, IN
    I live in Westfield and have had nothing but positive experiences when dealing with the officers whether open carry or disclosing concealed carry. Same with Hamilton county.

Both organizations are not only very easy to deal with, but also extremely competent.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    You were not the only one in the Westfield Target with a gun today. I was there in the early afternoon. Granted on OC'ing but printing all over the place.

BrianJacobsen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Carthage
    I live in Westfield and have had nothing but positive experiences when dealing with the officers whether open carry or disclosing concealed carry. Same with Hamilton county.

Both organizations are not only very easy to deal with, but also extremely competent.

Same experience here in Indy. I mostly open carry and have never had a problem. Though I do worry about getting pulled over for a ticket or some such just as I haven't had that happen yet.

Top Bottom