• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    A couple different security cameras show this guy get beaten and robbed. I posted it here because while watching I just wished he was carrying and killed both of them. His situational awareness wasn't very good. You could tell they were up to something and he had his back to them and he wasn't keeping an eye on them. It looked like he didn't here them as they ran up to him and attacked.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Who walks down an alley, passes a man in a balaclava and blissfully keeps munching a slice?
    I bet you can picture both parties.

Keep pulling that lever Chicago. It's working so well...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A couple different security cameras show this guy get beaten and robbed. I posted it here because while watching I just wished he was carrying and killed both of them. His situational awareness wasn't very good. You could tell they were up to something and he had his back to them and he wasn't keeping an eye on them. It looked like he didn't here them as they ran up to him and attacked.
    If he wasn't paying attention, the gun probably wouldn't have done him any good

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    The sad thing is most that carry have zero practice or understanding is how close physical grappling it will be in a lot of cases. Or have an understanding that bad guys also conduct their business with “speed, surprise and violence of action”

And of course one big lesson don’t walk down alleys especially in Chicago, neatly lined trash cans or not!

Just because you have the “Right” to be there doesn’t make it smart!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    They would have just robbed him of his gun as well. Better he was unarmed. Arming a sheep doesn't change a sheep's nature.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Now that's what I call Chicago style pizza.
    meSIhv9.gif

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Heard the phrase "there are no victims, just volunteers" recently. This qualifies.

He looks like the kind of person who whines that life in Chicago is amazing and all the crime stuff is just made up by jealous right-wingers in boring flyovers who will never have the cool, interesting city life he enjoys. Wonder if he's changed his mind.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I too wish for vigilante justice...

Hell, I wish I could do it myself without going to jail. Being the karma delivery man would be so satisfying.

And yes, I'm 100% sure the idiot victim was an ignorant lib who was pretty much walking around with a big "rob me" sign on his back, but there is still no excuse for this type of predatory behavior.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Heard the phrase "there are no victims, just volunteers" recently. This qualifies.

He looks like the kind of person who whines that life in Chicago is amazing and all the crime stuff is just made up by jealous right-wingers in boring flyovers who will never have the cool, interesting city life he enjoys. Wonder if he's changed his mind.
    He probably thought if he just walked briskly past them and projected an air of confidence, they'd leave him alone.

Get a load of this BS:

"...La Spata said the meeting would look at “the need for an urgent and effective response; and the mandate to create lasting investments in the peace and health of our communities to reduce the potential for these crimes in the future.”

"Mandate to create lasting investments in the peace and heath of our communities?" To paraphrase George Carlin, what the f**k does THAT mean? I have relatives on my wife's side who are like, "When your number comes up, you just hope they take what they want, and won't hurt you...stuff can be replaced."

Somebody needs to go Indian shopkeeper on these guys. Not talking Jiu-jitsu wrap them up and hold them for police; talking Bas Rutten El Guapo liver shot. But - it's obvious these guys chose their target wisely.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I too wish for vigilante justice...

Hell, I wish I could do it myself without going to jail. Being the karma delivery man would be so satisfying.

And yes, I'm 100% sure the idiot victim was an ignorant lib who was pretty much walking around with a big "rob me" sign on his back, but there is still no excuse for this type of predatory behavior.
    We need more Paul Kerseys in the world. There clearly are not enough.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Get a load of this BS:

"...La Spata said the meeting would look at “the need for an urgent and effective response; and the mandate to create lasting investments in the peace and health of our communities to reduce the potential for these crimes in the future.”

"Mandate to create lasting investments in the peace and heath of our communities?" To paraphrase George Carlin, what the f**k does THAT mean?

Ahhh, the language of politicians...

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    We joke about it, this could have been in Broad Ripple, or anywhere inside 465, Lawrence, maybe even IU PU I area.
    It’s funny until it’s someone you know or yourself.

Top Bottom