• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveG66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    SPF-Thompson Center R55 22 cal. rifle $350

Up for sale is a virtually brand new TC R55 .22 with the "Laney" chamber, I had a very early SN of the Classic that ended up with the chipped chamber. Made me sick to send it in but felt getting a reliable 22 from Thompson Center was more important than the early SN# TC Classic I had.

When I received this, I mounted my 3x9x33 EFR(not included in the sale) and shot a few rounds, it was really accurate. I wouldn't be selling this if it weren't for the TC Benchmark which is more fun for me to shoot!! This would be a great squirrel gun and range blaster!!

It comes with all the stuff a new gun comes with: owners manual, I'm including my scope bases (filler screws will be included if you go open sights), one 5 round magazine, chamber flag TC lock. It will be shipped in the original box with a cardboard box over that to protect it. I looked this over very carefully-wood and metal are both blemish free!! I have more photos and would be happy to send them or take more.

Hate to send it off but I just purchased a .223 bolt action and something needs to go.

gun078.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

gun055.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

gun056.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I am in central Indiana and could meet you somewhere to show it to you. Please let me know if there are other areas you'd like to see. Asking $350 plus shipping, not looking for trades. I can also do a FTF in central IN but would require to see your license and LTCH, otherwise I can ship to your FFL.

Shoot safely,
    SteveG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom