• BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Who would you rather have next door?
    A Carpenter from Guatemala His wife and 2 kids.
    Or a USA Born Transvestite cross dresser drag queen who will sue you if you do not address him/her/he/she buy the proper pronoun. And they have a box of books to donate to your children's school. If you dont like that well....another lawsuit.
    Yes there has been murders buy illegals and even legal

An illegal carpenter from Guatemala?

I will go with "neither".

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    An illegal carpenter from Guatemala?

I will go with "neither".
    I'll take that LEGAL carpenter from Guatemala that assimilates, learns english, and is a good person that helps society.

What I DONT want are law breakers, or those that come here and dont want to participate and exist in their own little world living by the same customs and behaviors they came from.

Teddy Roosevelt had two great quotes.

In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American.

There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.
    I slightly disagree with the latter quote. I'm not saying they should never speak their language. Just that they need to learn English and be fluent enough to interact with the rest of society. But I do think that pandering to multiple ethnicities and producing govt forms in other languages is a bit much. If you Emigrate to most other countries, if you cant speak their language, tough. They may speak english, but a lot of govt interaction is officially in their native language.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don’t think he is either, just that to be a part of America you need to speak the only language of the country, not that they cannot utter their original language…
    Just had to clarify. If I didnt, I'm sure one of the INGO grenade throwers would try to twist those words that way.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I have had alot of thought on this whole immigration thing lately. Legal or illegal.
    Most of the people coming north are coming for work. They believe in the family structure. "For the most part" Are religious and do not believe in abortion. They want to buy a home have a family and be married. Raise children to be hard workers and decent citizen's.All for the most part....nothing is absolute What they're not coming for "Mostly " is a woke lifestyle, LGBTQXYZ123
    appeasement. They buy Homes, cars, trucks, tools, building supply's groceries almost all household members work is old enough and able.

They are are alot like the conservative people who complain about them the most:dunno:
    Or a USA Born Transvestite cross dresser drag queen who will sue you if you do not address him/her/he/she buy the proper pronoun. And they have a box of books to donate to your children's school. If you dont like that well....another lawsuit.

Some nice American born citizens
    John Wayne Gary
    Richard Ramirez
    Charles Manson
    Ted Bundy
    Jeffery Dalmer
    David Berkowitz.....Who doesn't like a .44 Bulldog...:naughty:

You get the point. Immigration may save us from the WOKE MOB.

On the other hand prepare for Mayors and entry level politicians named Carlos Jaun and Luis.
    When they have the numbers they WILL vote in there own.
    I appreciate this post. My parents oth immigrated from Mexico, my dad illegally. I promise you, they are some of the most patriotic, hard working, honest, generous rednecks you’ll ever meet. As well as my very large extended family.

For what it’s worth in my family we have a scout sniper currently overseas, a grunt that was in fallujah, and an uncle in desert storm, then me.

So broad brush strokes and all that..

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I'll take the one that's employed and pays the correct taxes, the one that doesn't have the spouse sign up for everything that's subsidized and poppy lives in for free.
    I will take any American citizen over any illegals.
    Ive been around enough south of the border mojada's to know better.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I appreciate this post. My parents oth immigrated from Mexico, my dad illegally. I promise you, they are some of the most patriotic, hard working, honest, generous rednecks you’ll ever meet. As well as my very large extended family.

For what it’s worth in my family we have a scout sniper currently overseas, a grunt that was in fallujah, and an uncle in desert storm, then me.

So broad brush strokes and all that..
    It amazes me each time I would visit either of my sons how many Spanish men and women from South of the Border were and are enlisted in The USMC. Both of mine are fluent in Spanish, they both have made some great lifelong friends in the Corps. My Thing one is a 372 and Thing 2 was a 352 and his contract was up a year ago, then he went to work for Triple Canopy.
    That's Thing 2 on his LAR a few years ago.
    Please tell your Hog, thanks for his service.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Sounds like the kind of POS we would want:

A big "thank you" to the "leadership" that helped the POS in:

"After Hamilton’s murder, when investigators identified the 17-year-old as a suspect, they found out about his MS-13 associations “by merely contacting El Salvadoran officials,” investigators said, suggesting that step was skipped by Homeland Security and HHS."

"Even after the illegal immigrant was charged with murder and his gang tattoos and past criminal record were revealed, he was placed in a foster home with other children, endangering them, the Judiciary Committee said."

“Not all aliens are criminals, but even one crime committed against an American by a criminal illegal alien incentivized into this country by the Biden administration is one too many,” the House committee said.

I recommend swinging those "leaders" from a rope right along side that POS they aided.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Sounds like the kind of POS we would want:

A big "thank you" to the "leadership" that helped the POS in:

"After Hamilton’s murder, when investigators identified the 17-year-old as a suspect, they found out about his MS-13 associations “by merely contacting El Salvadoran officials,” investigators said, suggesting that step was skipped by Homeland Security and HHS."

"Even after the illegal immigrant was charged with murder and his gang tattoos and past criminal record were revealed, he was placed in a foster home with other children, endangering them, the Judiciary Committee said."

“Not all aliens are criminals, but even one crime committed against an American by a criminal illegal alien incentivized into this country by the Biden administration is one too many,” the House committee said.

I recommend swinging those "leaders" from a rope right along side that POS they aided.
    Hang him by his little toe with honey smeared over him in bear country. He’ll die eventually and painfully.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We need to really reform the immigration system in such a way that it is fair to the United States of America AND to the decent, law abiding foreigner seeking a better life here.

First, weed out all violent criminals. Nonviolent criminals on a case by case basis, leaning toward a NO.

Second, simplify the system. I remember doing a report that the AVERAGE stay on Ellis Island for immigrants was three (3) days from landing to being sworn in. I think that's a little bit short for today but years is way too long in my opinion.

One application for a married couple or a single parent. All biological or legally adopted minor children with them automatically covered, no waste of time doing bureaucracy on X number of kids.

Third, possibly some sort of point system. A skilled laborer or rare college degree = +10 points. A semiskilled laborer = +5 points. A nurse = +6 points. Over 50 years of age = -2 points. Less than 25 years of age = +2 points. I would include something to do with age based upon input into the system. Older folks will put in less and take out more, while younger will reverse that.

Fourth, a commitment to learn basic English within five (5) years AND some degree of civics classes required. I would want them to know what their rights and responsibilities are.

Just simplify it and get it done. We are a nation of immigrants, so we have some past experience with this. We are also facing a demographic decline so we do need younger workers and contributors.

Regards,

Doug

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    My two cents.

Every single one of us to one degree or another are immigrants. Unless you are a full-blooded native American with no foreigners in your DNA, you are an immigrant to this nation.

It is not what color you are or what God you pray to, or do not.

It is about how you behave and what you believe in. That is all.

I do expect those that come here to follow our laws. If those laws need to be revised to allow more to come in under modified circumstances so be it. But until those laws change follow them or suffer the consequences.

As Teddy Roosevelt said, one loyalty and assimilation with this nation's culture including its language is a reasonable expectation. It is not too much to ask when you desire to be an American and participate in American democracy.

Being an American first and foremost is understanding the Constitution of the United States, believing in its supremacy, and being willing to fight for it and the ideals it documents.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    They come here illegally. They broke the law. We have a sgt on first tour that tried to do the right thing and enlisted in the army to get his citizenship. He got killed by a sniper in Habana. All these illegals that think they have a "right" to break our laws is a slap to everyone who did it right. Immigrate here the right way. Once ya get here fly the red, white and blue and love and embrace America. Learn English, and assimilate. I hate we have to accommodate them and their cultures. Drove me nut, overseas we were always told " we're in their country, respect their culture " back here its theyre here in our country we need to respect their culture. What about our culture? Our laws? Do it the right way.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I have had alot of thought on this whole immigration thing lately. Legal or illegal.
    Most of the people coming north are coming for work. They believe in the family structure. "For the most part" Are religious and do not believe in abortion. They want to buy a home have a family and be married. Raise children to be hard workers and decent citizen's.All for the most part....nothing is absolute What they're not coming for "Mostly " is a woke lifestyle, LGBTQXYZ123
    appeasement. They buy Homes, cars, trucks, tools, building supply's groceries almost all household members work is old enough and able.

They are are alot like the conservative people who complain about them the most:dunno:

Some nice American born citizens
    John Wayne Gary
    Richard Ramirez
    Charles Manson
    Ted Bundy
    Jeffery Dalmer
    David Berkowitz.....Who doesn't like a .44 Bulldog...:naughty:

You get the point. Immigration may save us from the WOKE MOB.

On the other hand prepare for Mayors and entry level politicians named Carlos Jaun and Luis.
    When they have the numbers they WILL vote in there own.
    They are willing to openly break the law for their benefit. They cross illegally. Many get fake SS numbers, some work for cash and pay no taxes. How many laws broke and it’s still ok? How many MS13 members are you willing to allow to slip through for turning a blind eye “for the ones that just want a better life”? How many of the thousands that have crossed are willing to kill when they get here? I get the impression that only good, hard working illegals cross the border.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0