• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why isn't conference room table running in the Olympics? If softball and baseball can be and wrestling can come back, I hereby nominate conference room table running as an Olympic event.

INGO will take the Bronze, Silver and Gold!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Why isn't conference room table running in the Olympics? If softball and baseball can be and wrestling can come back, I hereby nominate conference room table running as an Olympic event.

INGO will take the Bronze, Silver and Gold!
    :laugh:

Will having the hair on fire be considered cheating, like using steroids, or will it just be an optional incentive for the contestants to run faster?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This type of thing won't stop until it is a crime to disagree with their lifestyle. You won't have the right to not vote for a homosexual.

Hei Atzfel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    As much as I REALLY want to like this, I just can't. Now let me explain; I somewhat like it because it would probably help in the gay rights movement, but I can't really agree with it because making progress on it in a manner such as this just isn't right.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    As much as I REALLY want to like this, I just can't. Now let me explain; I somewhat like it because it would probably help in the gay rights movement, but I can't really agree with it because making progress on it in a manner such as this just isn't right.

How? By giving every opponent the most obvious sign of "they really want to oppress anyone who disagrees with them"?

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Interesting that Marion Barry is on tape smoking crack and was later re-elected (multiple times I believe). Anthony Weiner exposed himself lewdly via internet while married and in office and is running for election again (last I heard anyways he tried). Bill Clinton lies in court, is impeached, cheated on his wife, yet all is good with him in the eyes of the majority of his party.
    Now say you oppose homosexuality, which should be your individual right as a US citizen, and you cannot run for office? See, these are the little things that have always kept me from following the Democrats. Say this, do that. Do this, say that. Am I the only one that sees it like this?

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    this country is not free, why do people keep thinking and saying it is? Its getting worse everyday, soon it will be the most awful place to live if you arent gay or black. so sad, and it will be awful for them too, they just dont know it yet. prepare!

Top Bottom