• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I have been talking to some of my non-gun owning friends and even acquaintances while doing my own little un-scientific poll. When I have come across an adult who does not own a gun, I have been asking who they support for President. So far (and I have only asked about 20 people) they have all said that they would be voting for Hillary. Now I am not saying that there is a correlation but...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A lot of folks work in professions that will prosper and increase under another clinton administration. Guns may not be a part of their decision. The last clinton did a great job of moving manufacturing jobs out of this country and into others, I expect a repeat of that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In my neck of the woods, I see a lot of Trump signs in yards. If anyone is supporting Hillary, they aren't owning up to it.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Same as IndyDave. I have not personally heard anyone say they are voting for Hillary. It's either Trump, abstaining, or Sanders.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Frankly, I have a lot more gun owning friends and nearly all of them think Hillary and rotten eggs have a very similar smell. I just was really struck by those I was speaking with that don't own guns. Most of the people that I have spoken with who don't own guns have approached me about being taught. There has been an uptick of late with folks wanting to learn about handguns and I do applaud those folks with the desire to take a class before making a purchase.

Top Bottom