• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    They are an importer of various lines. They are known for poor customer service. I have many Tanfoglio Witnesses from them and love the guns. Havent had to use customer service yet. If your .40 is a tanfolglio or zastava you are good to go. What model is it?

bud1976

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    I have owned many eea products and have always been happy with them. I have never needed to use their customer service.

hoosier1104

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    East side of Indy for now
    Well he did not show so I got a Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .40 cal instead. Now I am just trying to find a grip laser sight. Any suggestions?

IMAG0171.jpg

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    since u really dont have interchangeable grips. and crimson trace are like 300. i would just go with light and laser since u have a rail. i have the sub compact version. the pt 140 and it has the longest trigger pull ever. but good luck. hope u like it

grube555

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    I see you did not get your EAA but so you know from my experience I LOVE them. My buddy has a .40 and I have 2 .45's(full and compact). They are both tanfolglio and shoot great. I chose them because from the first time I picked up my buddies I was on with it. I got my .45 on a great deal and loved it even more! I really think it is a great gun for the $ and you can't go wrong. I have never had a problem with any that I have shot!

hoosier1104

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    I see you did not get your EAA but so you know from my experience I LOVE them. My buddy has a .40 and I have 2 .45's(full and compact). They are both tanfolglio and shoot great. I chose them because from the first time I picked up my buddies I was on with it. I got my .45 on a great deal and loved it even more! I really think it is a great gun for the $ and you can't go wrong. I have never had a problem with any that I have shot!

He probably still has it so I will try again next week with some of my OT from this week. Who knew buying guns would become habit forming?:dunno:

grube555

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    He probably still has it so I will try again next week with some of my OT from this week. Who knew buying guns would become habit forming?:dunno:
    And it only gets worse!!! I started with the one EAA and within a year I had 7 pistols! I couldn't believe it! 3 of which I ran into super cheap so I had to buy. A Springfield XD 9mm, Smith & Wesson 9mm, and a Walther P40. I got them all for less the 500 for all three! It was about once a month someone would come up to me wanting to sell a pistol. I just keeps getting worse! :laugh:

oldbikelvr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    I have two Witnesses. A poly, and a Match. Both are great pistols. I have had decent luck with EAA customer service as well when I had to order a new detent for the safety and an Ambi safety for the Match. They sent me the wrong part once, but they sent a prepaid envelope and got me the right one. Everybody makes mistakes, but they fixed it (only took a little coaxing).

hoosier1104

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    I shot my Taurus last night @ Don's Guns, never going back but that is another story all together. I am not a fan on how far back I have to pull the trigger before it fires. How much would a trigger job cost me? I really like the gun so I do not want to sell it. I am accurate w/ my 9mm and my Taurus. I just like the feel of the Taurus.

Any advice will help and be greatly appreciated.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom