• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    If your looking for a deal, I doubt you find much. Been once and everything went for retail or higher. I did speak with a guy there who said its hit and miss. He said he went one time and he said that everything was going cheap. Being after Christmas might be some deals.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    What's the thought on it? Worth going to? , no buyers premium or transfer fees but is on the internet. Just not sure I want to start the year out this way.

With the no BP and no transfer fees, onsite bidders will tend to bid more. Since this is close to Indy with Proxi-gouge in tow, the prices will be fool retail and then some. If you have nothing better to do and are not too hung over, I say go and bid to win. Watch the duece duece bricks hit an all time high.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I went once, and it seemed like nobody could outbid the internet proxy bidders. Hated the proxy bidding aspect. It also slowed down the flow of the auction. Haven't been back since.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    I went to the one he had about a month and a half ago. Prices were up and down, and some deals were to be had. Black gun prices were way down. It's all a matter of what you're looking for.

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Been to several at Freije and noticed same faces that bid on almost everything. Ever since the panic buying started, prices are way too high.

Top Bottom