• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That should certainly cut expenses. I wonder if we can get our prisoners to go on a hunger strike.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I've been in Jail. I know what Administrative Segregation or "going to seg" in jail parlance, is. If you've been there for 20 years, yeah, you're one of those people that probably shouldn't ever be let out of prison. The seg unit is typically for the creme de la creme of violent monsters. You know, guys that knife other guys to death mercilessly because they didn't pay up a bag of cheetos over a spades game.

Having a hard time sympathizing here.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I've been in Jail. I know what Administrative Segregation or "going to seg" in jail parlance, is. If you've been there for 20 years, yeah, you're one of those people that probably shouldn't ever be let out of prison. The seg unit is typically for the creme de la creme of violent monsters. You know, guys that knife other guys to death mercilessly because they didn't pay up a bag of cheetos over a spades game.

Having a hard time sympathizing here.

as him name implies I am going to side with the person who has been there.

Plus them not eating won't save much because they must still prepare each meal incase they decide to end the hunger strike.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I say let them do without food. Provide the food as usual. If they choose to to eat it, it's their problem. When they get no negotiations or consideration of any kind, they all eat.

Top Bottom