• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLB768

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Bloomington
    Obviously, if you haven't read the posts here, we as a people have NOT become soft. We're just as mean as before, we just don't have a voice but the Internet and no one trusts the internet yet.

I disagree, every vote is a voice, and those votes, put these people into office. If we have soft government officials in office, it's because they were placed there, by people with similar views. Sure, the people here are most likely going to agree on many topics, because we share a strong common interest. On the flip side, you can probably find a thousand forums, that have a completely opposite point of view from ours. But all one has to do, is look at the officials that are currently running the show, they are soft, and they were put there by the people. :cheers:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Actually, those who don't vote are mistakenly thinking that they are making a statement by not voting, some don't vote because no one is worth it, there's many reasons, but most importantly, how can you win a fair election when it's Rigged by ACORN?

laws1785

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Noblesville
    This country used to be "of the people for the people" but the sheeple don't pay attention anymore. Look at all the people who voted for BHO just because he supported change. No one even bothered to ask him what "change" he was proposing. Nobody in congress gets fired anymore. Look at the last election! Congress' approval rating was in single digits, yet who got fired! It just showed them that they can do what ever they want and still keep their jobs!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This country used to be "of the people for the people" but the sheeple don't pay attention anymore. Look at all the people who voted for BHO just because he supported change. No one even bothered to ask him what "change" he was proposing. Nobody in congress gets fired anymore. Look at the last election! Congress' approval rating was in single digits, yet who got fired! It just showed them that they can do what ever they want and still keep their jobs!

Not any longer. These next two elections will be BIG. Bigger than ever before. More and more people are waking up everyday. The Tea Parties, 9/12, the NRA/GOA, The Mental Militia/Oath Keepers, the list goes on and on.

But if people don't wake up soon, it'll be too late.

laws1785

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Noblesville
    I pray that you are right. However, the problem will continue to be our choices. It doesn't seem to matter who gets in office anymore, we get more of the same.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    People have lost their balls to stand up anymore. Not saying all have, but many have. Fact is enough people stand together, then there is nothing the government can do. So many people voted for Obama thinking he was going to change things. He has in the fact, that he has spent more money then any other president. Fact is NK is a threat, and he wants to talk. Sometimes that's not enough. I do not want to go to war with Korea, unfortunately war sometimes is the only choice. We need a president with tact, and balls. Obama's balls have not dropped yet.

Biggdogg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Indianapolis/Greenwood
    Yeah...there's NO WAY they could reach Hawaii.

I'm sure that the folks over in Hiroshima were being told the same thing about U.S. forces having a nuclear weapon back in the day.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    If NK has plans to nuke us it more than likely will not be by missile attack. It is so easy to breach our borders chances are they already have a device or devices in place within our borders, it is the probability of this threat that is of concern to me.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If NK has plans to nuke us it more than likely will not be by missile attack. It is so easy to breach our borders chances are they already have a device or devices in place within our borders, it is the probability of this threat that is of concern to me.

I'm not worried about it coming from the NK directly. I'm betting on them selling it to terrorists and letting them take the blame.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    No flames, we are not a "United" states at this time. Many of us still belive in our country, but to call her united would be a stretch. Things like this should wake up those who watch as we continue to fall away from the mighty United States of America. Beware of the sleeping giant.

JLB768

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Bloomington
    Californians.
    Yeah, and there are a ton of voters just like them, all over the US. They have this image of rainbows, butterflies, and peace on earth, and vote that way. That's why BHO is running the show right now. Unfortunately, they vote for good liars, who promise them no more war, a nuclear free world, and peace on earth, through constructive friendly chats, with those who hate us...

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Yeah, and there are a ton of voters just like them, all over the US. They have this image of rainbows, butterflies, and peace on earth, and vote that way. That's why BHO is running the show right now. Unfortunately, they vote for good liars, who promise them no more war, a nuclear free world, and peace on earth, through constructive friendly chats, with those who hate us...

True. And whether we speak of the politicians or of the useful idiots, they just seem to have never learned that "Once upon a time" and "...and they lived happily ever after." are not reality.

But Pelosi, Boxer, and Feinstein were still elected only by Californians, officially. Same ones who had a large part in electing Barry Hussein, according to a map I saw on here from the Washington Post. I'll see if I can find it again.

ETA: Found it! https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...s_by_county.html?highlight=washingtonpost.com

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hey, guess what, NK? Our missiles work just fine.

Air Force test fires missile from Calif coast - Yahoo! News

Air Force test fires missile from Calif coast

Mon Jun 29, 8:36 am ET

VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. – The Air Force says it has successfully launched an unarmed Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile from a California base, firing it to targets in the Pacific Ocean.
    Lt. Raymond Geoffroy (JEFF-rey) said the ICBM was launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base at 3:01 a.m. Monday.
    He said it carried three unarmed re-entry vehicles that hit their targets near the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands, some 4,200 miles away.
    On clear mornings, missile launchings from Vandenberg can be seen as far away as Los Angeles, 140 miles to the southeast, but fog along the coast made Monday's launch difficult to see even in the immediate area, Geoffroy said.
    The Air Force said the launch was an operational test to check the weapon system's reliability and accuracy.
    Test data will be used by United States Strategic Command planners and Department of Energy laboratories.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well that's good to hear that at least our missles work good and hit accurate. Let's just hope that bit of info keeps NK from trying something something stupid.

No Time to Shoot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Air Force test fires missile from Calif coast - Yahoo! News

Air Force test fires missile from Calif coast

Mon Jun 29, 8:36 am ET

VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. – The Air Force says it has successfully launched an unarmed Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile from a California base, firing it to targets in the Pacific Ocean.
    Lt. Raymond Geoffroy (JEFF-rey) said the ICBM was launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base at 3:01 a.m. Monday.
    He said it carried three unarmed re-entry vehicles that hit their targets near the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands, some 4,200 miles away.
    On clear mornings, missile launchings from Vandenberg can be seen as far away as Los Angeles, 140 miles to the southeast, but fog along the coast made Monday's launch difficult to see even in the immediate area, Geoffroy said.
    The Air Force said the launch was an operational test to check the weapon system's reliability and accuracy.
    Test data will be used by United States Strategic Command planners and Department of Energy laboratories.

How come when I read this all I hear is....Here kitty kitty....

Top Bottom