• ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Don't hate me.....

Things have gotten serious on two fronts. Think of two different types of media outlets.

That is all I can share.

I'm adding flashbacks, filling in the blanks, correcting some errors and adding to the story. I'm working on it daily and if you all want to post or IM ideas, that is still great.

If it gets to print, sure, I'll sign some books............

I'm torn between :rockwoot: and :(.

Sad you're not posting it anymore but happy for you that something might really take off for you based on what you've done here to entertain us!

Good luck!

45Cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Well good on you man, that's great.

Thanks for letting us know. I really have enjoyed your work.

If you would, please post further developments here so we know. I'm sure most of us get notified of posts to this thread.

Thanks again.

Cat

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Don't hate me.....

Things have gotten serious on two fronts. Think of two different types of media outlets.

That is all I can share.

I'm adding flashbacks, filling in the blanks, correcting some errors and adding to the story. I'm working on it daily and if you all want to post or IM ideas, that is still great.

If it gets to print, sure, I'll sign some books............
    Well, congrats to you! Its nice to see someone go pro.

I'm guessing ebooks and good old paper?

Series idea: tell the same story from a COMPLETELY different perspective. Say, one of the National Guardsmen? Use the same style (journal, diary, postcards home, etc...).

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Mere suggestion, more before hand flash backs into the lifes of the people, that might help me remember the names better, that way we have a better sense of who the people are or were before "the crash". AND CONGRATS on moving into pro level I hope that it works out for you... and US!!!

Parker

Dibs on a copy, signed please. :D

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Did anyone else make it in a dozen pages or so then started skipping pages trying to find entries only to find a bunch of edited ' . ' posts...
    then finally skipped to the last page, read what's happening and almost cried because there's no more?

..... No? Surely I'm not the only one! :-(

On a bright note, coming from someone that LOVES to read...
    I am thoroughly impressed with your creativity and skill at putting it on paper (or computer, in point).

Congratulations on what you've accomplished so far and you BETTER make sure we know when this gets published + a signed copy to all INGO members. :-)

Jeff

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    I can't wait for the great news of the printing or ebook availability!

I will definitely be among the purchasers!!

MattYagPD01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    FW
    Fellow Hoosiers,

We have a friend here who has the opportunity of a lifetime. He is using his God granted talents to bring to life OUR Hoosier community. Example: the picture of all those hands on the stage rigging at the Indiana state fair collapse. While the tradigy was horrific, the fearless actions of our fellow hoosiers were a PERFECT example of what it is to be called HOOSIER. I for one am calling on all of us to help him to create the best representation of this book he can, and if it will help him without being overly preumsuos, I would love to throw him ideas, as should we all. This man now has a venue to show the world what a Hoosier truly is, so let's help him to do so in the HOOSIER fashion exemplified by others.

In that vein....... HURRY THE HECK UP MAN!!!!

**********TWITCH*************

;)

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I am starting not to like you. Post a good section or leave me to cry my self to sleep at night. don't tease me and leave me.

But teasing you is the funny way to do it!! :D

I wanna see more too, but I definitely understand his reasoning. Also think of it this way, if he gets the book written. Then you can buy it and read it all at once rather than possibly be waiting days for the next installment. ;)

I'm willing to wait.

Top Bottom