yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    Spyderco knives as new with boxes

No Pictures. These knives are new or as new, never carried, never sharpened or in any way molested. Sat in the safe as I received them after checking them out and fondling each of them some :)!

Spyderco Endura Full Flat Ground Orange FRN (3.75" Satin Plain) C10FPOR Comes with box but no edgeUcation paper. Asking [STRIKE]$60.00 [/STRIKE]$50 shipped OBO!

Spyderco Delica 4 Knife Flat Ground Purple FRN (2.88" Satin Plain) C11FPPR Comes with box but no EdgeUcation paper. Asking [STRIKE]$55.00 [/STRIKE]$45 shipped OBO but no lowball offers please.

I accept PayPal for payment, goods and services. Knives will be shipped First Class USPS Mail with tracking. All knives are centered or very nearly so. These knives are listed on another forum and time stamp will decide who wins. Like I said, they are as close to being new as you can get without you ordering direct from the factory. You will not be disappointed.
    I live in the LaPorte County area. Please use the PM system for any questions, comments, etc. so as to not bump this thread unnecessarily. First post stating I will take it followed by a PM will get the sale. As always Thanks INGO..you are the BEST!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom